Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC guys on roids

Luca Brasi said:
In the UFC Ken Shamrock is a admitted steroid user , Mark Coleman , Mark Kerr was but now is'nt he actaully dropped very very quickly from 250 lbs down to 220lbs when he came off steroids. Kevin Randleman is on , a guy called Shawn Sherk ,
Vitor Belfort was ...belfort was always a great 190lb athlete ..then in the space of 3 months between events he ballooned up to around 220-230 he lost stamina coordination ands got his ass kicked .Then he learnt from his mistakes and went back down under 200lbs ...then he kicked ass and looked sharp again. Sadly has has ballooned recently again for his fights in Pride a Japanese NHB event which most of the top fightiers now compete in.

Even the always thin and lanky Royce Gracie recently used steroids to get his weight up for a heavyweight tournament in Pride ....he got his ass handed to him by a Japanese fighter by the name of Sakuraba who has also beaten 3 other gracie family members. Steroids and NHB fighting are really not a good mix and history has proved it , haveing 8 years of jiu jitsu under my belt I can definately say that I was much better lighter and whenever I bulked I lost too much speed and co ordination to make the extra size worth while.

Anyone wanna talk NHB or any boxing or martial arts start a thread down in the sports forum , I'd love to have a few good dicussions on the topic as I am a fighting fanatic.

Luca

That information about Royce is wrong, there are no weight classes in pride, nor in pride GP, and Royce weighed in at 187lbs, the same weight as usual. And there were other guys who weighed slightly less- Shoji, Sakuraba etc

Re: LUCA BRASI

Jeremy Carriere said:
Young Deltman is right. The fight was over 90 min. and if you take a look at that entire fight you'll see that Sakubura tapped in the second or third round but the ref missed it. He even went to Gracie's lockerroom after the fight and admitted that he tapped and said he'd give Royce a rematch so what the fuck are you talking about? Gracie injured himself in the fight and there was no point in really going on so they threw in the towel eventually. Basically, this fight was over in the first few rounds. Saku is a good fighter but him handing Gracie his ass, don't think so bro...

If you'll watch the video CAREFULLY, you will see that sakuraba taps only TWICE, not three times, and he did this because he was joking around playing mind games with his opponent as usual-he says this in several post fight interviews. Royce's corner threw in the towel because Royce had a broken foot, you may recall. Royce was also saved by the bell when he was caught in a full kneebar at the end of one of the rounds, I think rnd 2?

Top Bottom