Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC guys on roids

The Key in NHB fighting is not to get big but to get good lean muscle mass, adding 10lbs usually wont hurt your coordination in Mixed Martial Arts, but getting too heavy usually ends up putting you on the bottom of the next highest weight class which is just asking for an ass beating.

Well the UFC does not drug test so i think most of the fighters are on or at least have used them. I know a few and I'd say 2 out of 3 use.

I went to highschool with a certain UFC middleweight and he wrestled at 142 or something like that at junior nationals as a senior. I know when he is off weason, as it were, he will climb to almost 220...Way to go Dave!

--MOE

Luca Brasi said:
Could spend all day listing em all ..Evan Tanner is another and in my opinion one of the only fighters it has realy helped a lot.
Oh yeah Don Frye as well he recently made a comeback to NHB in Pride about 4 weeks back. He was a 220ish fighter in the UFC then he left to do Pro Wrestling in Japan and got up as high as 270 at one point. Thai , yeah bro I am not a huge guy maybe never will be ,I fought mostly around the 170-180lb mark and when I would bulk up even as little as 5kgs it had a direct effect on my hand speed which was lightning fast at lighter weights around 170lbs . On the flip side I did find that extra size and strength helped my shooting a lot. I found the extra size is also a hinderance trying to manuevure for submissions from the bottom as well . You had any NHB fights bro ?

Luca

Don Frye got fucking huge!! Mark Coleman used to be bigger than him, not any more.

There are exceptions. You think Fred Ettish is a juicer?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor guy must have gotten scammed bigtime.

Luca Brasi said:

Even the always thin and lanky Royce Gracie recently used steroids to get his weight up for a heavyweight tournament in Pride ....he got his ass handed to him by a Japanese fighter by the name of Sakuraba

Luca

Oh did he? and how do you know that (used roids)?

And Sakuraba is a middleweight

And I believe that the Gracie fight with Sakuraba went for almost 90minutes and the towel was thrown in due to exhaustion. I'd hardly call that 'getting his ass handed to him' . Looked like a pretty close fight to me

LUCA BRASI

Young Deltman is right. The fight was over 90 min. and if you take a look at that entire fight you'll see that Sakubura tapped in the second or third round but the ref missed it. He even went to Gracie's lockerroom after the fight and admitted that he tapped and said he'd give Royce a rematch so what the fuck are you talking about? Gracie injured himself in the fight and there was no point in really going on so they threw in the towel eventually. Basically, this fight was over in the first few rounds. Saku is a good fighter but him handing Gracie his ass, don't think so bro...

Top Bottom