Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC guys on roids

What's funny to me is there was this big post on how TxLonghorn should be a moderator because of how helpful, and knowledgable he is. How he goes out of his way to help the new guys and answers everything honestly. And here on this post he flames this newbie and gives him a bunch of sarcastic bullshit. Way to go Txlonghorn you got my vote. What a joke!!!!

Hey hey hey, that wasn't a flame buddy. Tx has my vote any day. He is helpful and funny at times. You shouldn't go casting judegment on someone from one post you read. If you read a post saying how helpful he is...don't you think that it might be true if several people are saying so....

John Woe said:
What's funny to me is there was this big post on how TxLonghorn should be a moderator because of how helpful, and knowledgable he is. How he goes out of his way to help the new guys and answers everything honestly. And here on this post he flames this newbie and gives him a bunch of sarcastic bullshit. Way to go Txlonghorn you got my vote. What a joke!!!!

Maybe it's because such speculative bs posts can be found in the depths of the search function, and all result in a resounding "we don't know."

In the UFC Ken Shamrock is a admitted steroid user , Mark Coleman , Mark Kerr was but now is'nt he actaully dropped very very quickly from 250 lbs down to 220lbs when he came off steroids. Kevin Randleman is on , a guy called Shawn Sherk ,
Vitor Belfort was ...belfort was always a great 190lb athlete ..then in the space of 3 months between events he ballooned up to around 220-230 he lost stamina coordination ands got his ass kicked .Then he learnt from his mistakes and went back down under 200lbs ...then he kicked ass and looked sharp again. Sadly has has ballooned recently again for his fights in Pride a Japanese NHB event which most of the top fightiers now compete in.

Even the always thin and lanky Royce Gracie recently used steroids to get his weight up for a heavyweight tournament in Pride ....he got his ass handed to him by a Japanese fighter by the name of Sakuraba who has also beaten 3 other gracie family members. Steroids and NHB fighting are really not a good mix and history has proved it , haveing 8 years of jiu jitsu under my belt I can definately say that I was much better lighter and whenever I bulked I lost too much speed and co ordination to make the extra size worth while.

Anyone wanna talk NHB or any boxing or martial arts start a thread down in the sports forum , I'd love to have a few good dicussions on the topic as I am a fighting fanatic.

Luca

Gear is the staple of many NHB fighters' diets. Including myself:D

It was funny to see Mark Kerr blow up so quick then shrink again

Luca, you actually lost speed when juicing??

Could spend all day listing em all ..Evan Tanner is another and in my opinion one of the only fighters it has realy helped a lot.
Oh yeah Don Frye as well he recently made a comeback to NHB in Pride about 4 weeks back. He was a 220ish fighter in the UFC then he left to do Pro Wrestling in Japan and got up as high as 270 at one point. Thai , yeah bro I am not a huge guy maybe never will be ,I fought mostly around the 170-180lb mark and when I would bulk up even as little as 5kgs it had a direct effect on my hand speed which was lightning fast at lighter weights around 170lbs . On the flip side I did find that extra size and strength helped my shooting a lot. I found the extra size is also a hinderance trying to manuevure for submissions from the bottom as well . You had any NHB fights bro ?

Luca

I know for a fact that Kevin Randellman, and Tito Ortiz are using!! I wrestle against both these guys. One at the Junior College level and the other at the NCAA level and at the U.S. Nationals in Vegas a number of years ago.

Those guys were big back then, but holy shit, their HUGE NOW!! I wouldn't step on the mat with those guys now. Fucking Juice Heads!!!!!!!!!!!! God I love them.

Top Bottom