Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC guys on roids

I have no idea what ufc is but I would reckon that none of them are on the juice. Also, no professional athletes are on. Barry Bonds is not on. Oh, and wrestlers, they are natural too. As far as bodybuilders go, I think Arnold might have done a cycle of dbol/primo, but I seriously doubt any bodybuilders since him have done any anabolic steroids.

I think this is a testimony to nutrition and working out. And creatine. Oh, and Cell-tech.

I heard Coleman was on creatine. Not talking about Ronny here, he's all naturall because he's a policeman officer :smash:
He's a true role model.

kevin randellman, frank and ken shamrock, mark coleman, mark kerr, ummmmmm......maybe tito ortiz....cant really tell though

well i can tell you guys from some inside info i've gotten (i myself train shootfighting) that every other athleete use steroids, or have used... i mean, you get so many advantages with it, so why not use it?

Id say Bout 75% of them are. I went to a wedding a few months ago and spoke with some guys from the hammer house and they told me every body there was on them. Kevin Randleman was on anadrol and test. And who knows what mark is on. Looks to me like winni.

I'd guess Gary Goodridge is on the juice - that guy either has an advanced case of gyno or some real sucky genetics

Top Bottom