Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uconn flag football starts today

NJjuice22 said:
lmao @ at its harder to pull a flag out of some queers shorts than it is to bring down someone....sureeee buddy. I played in a flag tournament once...it was so boring i never went back...risking injurrry?????..thats half the fun. "risking injury is beyond gay"??..dude..you got your shit backwards.

Juicemaing, tackling is not my issue. I don't think tackling is hard at all. I know it's the web and people make themselves sound amazing, but in highschool I wasn't the biggest and I'd still pop the shit out of people at the corner position. If you have good form you would have no problem bringing one guy down. At least you can slow him down by even touching him. In flag you either pull it or miss. He doesn't slow down. Just because there's no contact in flag doesn't mean it's easy. How often do you see people miss flags or run alongside the guy with the ball for 10 yards before ripping that flag off? You don't need concentration in real football where you just stick your helmet in his chest. I agree with you on the injury part, but I hate playing tackle with my boys just because it's pointless. Half the time people are too pussy to really make a tackle. I don't know where you played, but here the kids are pretty damn good.

swole said:
Juicemaing, tackling is not my issue. I don't think tackling is hard at all. I know it's the web and people make themselves sound amazing, but in highschool I wasn't the biggest and I'd still pop the shit out of people at the corner position. If you have good form you would have no problem bringing one guy down. At least you can slow him down by even touching him. In flag you either pull it or miss. He doesn't slow down. Just because there's no contact in flag doesn't mean it's easy. How often do you see people miss flags or run alongside the guy with the ball for 10 yards before ripping that flag off? You don't need concentration in real football where you just stick your helmet in his chest. I agree with you on the injury part, but I hate playing tackle with my boys just because it's pointless. Half the time people are too pussy to really make a tackle. I don't know where you played, but here the kids are pretty damn good.

I like this kinda talk from swole and njuice22

You gotta make contact to tackle someone or pull a flag. You reach to form tackle someone or pull his flag -- And the someone isn't there anymore :evil:

swole said:

i see your point...but i still feel tackle is alot more difficult...

ie: ..you got a 250 speed demon running at you full speed with nothing he rather do then just stampede you into the dirt....

flag football : you step to the side and pull his flag
tackle footbal : you gotta man up and try and make the tackle without losing some teeth.

NJjuice22 said:
tackle with no equipment is just as rough as rugby..atleast with the people i play with....no pussies in my games.

its a game of endurance, not quick contact...try leaning (or having big guys) lean on you for an hour or so...its a great game if you can find an organization.

Top Bottom