Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uconn flag football starts today

Lestat said:
I used to play 4v4 flag. It was ok, a little too one dimensional for me.. i'm tough to tackle with my side and speed but with flags it makes it tougher to use that to my advantage

Yea but playing in sandals probably took away some of your speed.

slat1 said:
Swole. If you are ever going to be in Hartford let me know. I have a lot of friends in that area that all tear it up like crazy. Some own bars and strip clubs etc..

Uconn is 15 minutes away from Hartford. If your boys have any type of football league there, let me know should they need another player.

Volva_Diaphragm said:
:cough:faggots:cough:

lmao

What sports have you played?

besides pinyata busting (i put the "y" in pinata to make up for my lack of tilda)

baseball, fast pitch, little league, made high school team but didn't have the grades then played in saturday and sunday leagues 'til I got too lazy, well I was mostly hungover all the time. Now I just watch. Tackle football on thanksgiving until my knee injury last year. I play tennis with some dudes from work on Thursdays, but none of us know how to really play, we just go out there and have fun, it does get pretty competitive though.

I was just kidding though, I'm sure even wussy football is fun.

Volva_Diaphragm said:
baseball, fast pitch, little league, made high school team but didn't have the grades then played in saturday and sunday leagues 'til I got too lazy, well I was mostly hungover all the time. Now I just watch. Tackle football on thanksgiving until my knee injury last year. I play tennis with some dudes from work on Thursdays, but none of us know how to really play, we just go out there and have fun, it does get pretty competitive though.

I was just kidding though, I'm sure even wussy football is fun.

In all honesty, I think tackle football with your friends without pads is beyond gay. Why risk injury? There is more to flag than you think...it's harder pulling flags than it is to bring somebody down. You did it 1 day a year and you're calling us fags? Have you ever been to a competitive flag game? Shit's fun as hell.

swole said:
In all honesty, I think tackle football with your friends without pads is beyond gay. Why risk injury? There is more to flag than you think...it's harder pulling flags than it is to bring somebody down. You did it 1 day a year and you're calling us fags? Have you ever been to a competitive flag game? Shit's fun as hell.
I was just kidding maing, sheesh you gays are sensitive

just kidding again dude

gay

swole said:

lmao @ at its harder to pull a flag out of some queers shorts than it is to bring down someone....sureeee buddy. I played in a flag tournament once...it was so boring i never went back...risking injurrry?????..thats half the fun. "risking injury is beyond gay"??..dude..you got your shit backwards.

I've never played Fag Football. Do you guys wear tight, pink spandex and cut-off tank tops? :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom