Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S. Attorney arrested for sex sting with a 5 year old

-sick motherfucking cock sucking son of a bitch-
I have 2 daughters under 6 years old who I see naked every day and only a sick sick fucker would even think about touching a kid that way.

very fucking sick in the head man.....I'm gonna barf now and prolly not sleep tonight.

fuck

redsamurai said:
I"d eat my shoe if he wasn't a rep. That's how rep's are...........they conceal their shit till it bubbles over later in life. Not there's not "liberals" who are pedophiles............but I think liberals are more apt to get help moreso than a conservative who just goes to confession and thinks all his sins are absolved. Doesn't work that way.................the beast waits patiently for all of them, and it is my fervent wish to be down there with him and welcome all of you repellant mother fuckers into the burning lakes................... :evil:

This guy was not appointed. Atchison has worked in the U.S. attorney's office in Pensacola since the late 1980s, mostly handling asset forfeitures in criminal cases and civil cases in which the United States was a party. Had he been appointed he would not have survived the mass house cleaning of Rep Attorneys that Clinton got rid of when he came into office. Clinton and his cronies must not have had a problem with this guy or they would have fired him as they did multitudes of other US attoreys when slick willy took office.

Thus it is most likely that this guy has been an assistant and understudy through out his career.

An interesting sidebar for you to persue if you want to learn some of the crap the dems have pulled to get their people in as judges and US attorneys, look up the dealings of Clinton's magnificent 7 Judges that he appointed and how these judges held secret meetings (totally unheard of until that time and since) and how they were instrumental in keeping Clinton and his cronies out of Court and from getting convicted.

This one will be hard to research, but I will go on record that the Dems have just as many sex addicts and pedophiles in their ranks as the Reps if not more and that the dems do not seek treatment any more frequently than to reps.

I am just glad that this guy got caught before he was able to ruin any more kids lives. However, I dont think the ACLU will come to his rescue as they have for the guy from Idaho. However, NABMBLA and Buttefly Kissess may help with his defense fund :)

so it's okay to have sex with a 13 y/o?

where is the limit that it becomes 'sick'? 11? 9? 7?

i'm sure his defenders will scream entrapment. maybe he'll take a cue from airportfag senator craig.

r

redsamurai said:
no, I'm not painting them as pedo's...........but it's easier to hide amongst conservatives if you're a monster, I do beleive that. What I meant by my comment is that you always hear about these "standup community men", "family men" whatever...........they're always big in the church and whatnot, and the whole time they're some of the most disgusting individuals here. Again, not that liberals are immune to being monsters.............
Your backwardly associating cause and effect I think. Conservatives republicans arent by their nature sickos. Sick people know they stand a greater chance of blending in and not getting caught if they act conservatively and dont draw any undue attention to themselves. I.E. Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, BTK, Ed Gein, etc.
I really think something like pedophilia and for that matter, serial killling, and other extremely abbhorent behavior transcends mere political labels as "liberal" or "conservative".

13-11-9-7 all SICK---kill them fucks killl them now. hell not like you guys have a fucking gun & ammo shortage.

Razorguns said:
so it's okay to have sex with a 13 y/o?

where is the limit that it becomes 'sick'? 11? 9? 7?

i'm sure his defenders will scream entrapment. maybe he'll take a cue from airportfag senator craig.

r

Mavafanculo said:
so we're all in agreement then, sex with 5 year olds is bad right?

on a side note, was the asst us attrny appointed by a republican by chance?

No he's not republican. It would have been a boy and he'd be lobbying against gaze.

I vote republican, btw. Just not for Boosh.

Top Bottom