Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S. Attorney arrested for sex sting with a 5 year old

Did I mention I have my Ohio Carry Conceal Weapon License? lol

Have a great night, E. I'm off to Bri's travel soccer game.

Mavafanculo said:
so we're all in agreement then, sex with 5 year olds is bad right?

on a side note, was the asst us attrny appointed by a republican by chance?
you just had to didnt you. let stay relevant

I"d eat my shoe if he wasn't a rep. That's how rep's are...........they conceal their shit till it bubbles over later in life. Not there's not "liberals" who are pedophiles............but I think liberals are more apt to get help moreso than a conservative who just goes to confession and thinks all his sins are absolved. Doesn't work that way.................the beast waits patiently for all of them, and it is my fervent wish to be down there with him and welcome all of you repellant mother fuckers into the burning lakes................... :evil:

redsamurai said:
I"d eat my shoe if he wasn't a rep. That's how rep's are...........they conceal their shit till it bubbles over later in life. Not there's not "liberals" who are pedophiles............but I think liberals are more apt to get help moreso than a conservative who just goes to confession and thinks all his sins are absolved. Doesn't work that way.................the beast waits patiently for all of them, and it is my fervent wish to be down there with him and welcome all of you repellant mother fuckers into the burning lakes................... :evil:
"thats show reps are" meaning they are pedos? thats a whole lot of people bro, like more than half the country judging from the last election.

he told the undercover officer to tell the 5-year-old, "You found her a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents."

Just what every 5 year old wants -- a creepy old bf. May this guy spend the remainder of his life in prison.

superdave said:
"thats show reps are" meaning they are pedos? thats a whole lot of people bro, like more than half the country judging from the last election.

no, I'm not painting them as pedo's...........but it's easier to hide amongst conservatives if you're a monster, I do beleive that. What I meant by my comment is that you always hear about these "standup community men", "family men" whatever...........they're always big in the church and whatnot, and the whole time they're some of the most disgusting individuals here. Again, not that liberals are immune to being monsters.............

Top Bottom