Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S. Attorney arrested for sex sting with a 5 year old

so we're all in agreement then, sex with 5 year olds is bad right?

on a side note, was the asst us attrny appointed by a republican by chance?

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
this shit happens alot in the states doesnt it?

the reason it gets coverage in the US is its "man bites dog" - iow the exception. in many 3rd world countries and even poor south american towns its pretty common unfortunately

I am kinda shocked that the agent was able to masquerade as a mother offering her kids up for sex. Is that where this guy went to get his previous jollies...parents of minors willing to offer their kids?

Longhorn85 said:
I am kinda shocked that the agent was able to masquerade as a mother offering her kids up for sex. Is that where this guy went to get his previous jollies...parents of minors willing to offer their kids?

Many cases of druggies offering up their own flesh and blood for drugs.

Can you even imgaine? No, because we have souls.

vixensghost said:
Many cases of druggies offering up their own flesh and blood for drugs.

Can you even imgaine? No, because we have souls.

Yup, addiction will make anyone in its grasp do the unspeakable.

Imagine being in a country where the general population is so poor that this is THE ONLY WAY to feed the family....

Shit has been going on forever.

People needa open their eyes.

Thank goodness that the authorities are utilizing the internet to catch these sick-minded scum.

BIKINIMOM said:
Yup, addiction will make anyone in its grasp do the unspeakable.

Imagine being in a country where the general population is so poor that this is THE ONLY WAY to feed the family....

Shit has been going on forever.

People needa open their eyes.

Thank goodness that the authorities are utilizing the internet to catch these sick-minded scum.

If I went undercover,I'd be doing my own kinda justice! Fact!

Top Bottom