Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson or Lewis(or Julez)

• Thread starter Thread starter Julez
  • Start date Start date
I've been to Atlanta, New Orleans, Little Rock, Vegas, San Francisco, San Jose (alot), San Diego, and San Antonio. I'm going to Matamoros next week as well but for pleasure only .. NO WORK! :)

wooooooooo......lots of places:)

If lewis uses his devistating jab on tyson he'll win. But if he tries to slug it out with tyson, he could be in trouble. Lewis doesn't have a super strong chin.

The Nature Boy said:
If lewis uses his devistating jab on tyson he'll win. But if he tries to slug it out with tyson, he could be in trouble. Lewis doesn't have a super strong chin.

I agree. But remember Tyson has been with the hardest hitters in the game....

Plus, He won't be pushed around like he was to Holyfield because of the extra bulk-he has put on.

Im going with Tyson....

i dont see how you could logically pick tyson. the man sucks. he lost to holyfield and took way too long with that last punching bag he fought. lewis is normally a very careful and defensive fighter and im sure he will be very careful against tyson. lewis will likely win a boring decision.

Top Bottom