Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson just quit

I bought 40k worth...I'm not about to be in the negative. Who do I look like, chase152?

I got burnt really badly with the last 2 boxing events...the underdog won both times, both on 6:1 odds.

s w o l e said:
This bookie will never die :)

But Tyson did cost me LOTS of karma...stupid bastard.
I don't know what you mean by underdog. Mike tyson is damn near 40 years old. I told you he was not the same fighter that he was 15 years ago. Of course he's gonna lose. He ain't fighting to win, he's fighting to reduce the size of his anus hole after Don King made him bend over and grab his ankles

No vaseline , just a match and a little bit of gasoline

Same thing happened to you hear. Cause you didn't do your homework , your Andrew Golotta fight became like the 3rd biggest payday
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397735

Noobody's fault but yours

thanks

sorerotators said:
i knew tyson would fall. he has zero heart left. won me 3 grand K. wooohooo!

he never had heart, he had hand speed and knockout power.

show me one fight where he ever had heart, where he was getting his ass kicked and he turned it around. never.

ali, frasier, foreman, thats heart. frasier getting up six times against foreman. ali coming back and knocking out foreman in africa. thats heart.

The man simply cannot fight anymore. He got beaten by a slow opponent who hasnt made a name for himself after winning 30 some fights.

Although, I do like how sincere Tyson was. He didnt make any excuses. Just said he straight up couldnt do it anymore. Also said he didnt really know why he was fighting anymore because he got everything he could ever want for his family. Was the more mature moment of his career. Also said if he couldnt beat McBride he couldnt beat anyone.

Top Bottom