Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson just quit

Ill be at 40000k by this time tomorrow, Cubs and spurs are going to do me proud, I can feel it. Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

It woulda been cool if burgess meredith returned from the grave, and jumped in the ring and started kicking Tyson.

Eringobraugh said:
Ill be at 40000k by this time tomorrow, Cubs and spurs are going to do me proud, I can feel it. Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

is that you in your avi bro?

50 and 5 with 44 ko is still pretty impreessive. I don't care who you are. If not for his fuckin temper he could STILL be a great! And his loss of control.

More like a cheater too me! They showed him trying to break his arm and the corner see it on screen and stoped it in hope he can fight again.He should of been banned again! He shouldnt of been fight in the usa anyways! Thats rich people pulling strings to get there money back out of him! Then everyone roots the rapest not the good old boy...Maybe you should let child molesters box too so they can root for them too,that is some sad shit! Only proves the worlds only about the money,when a rapest gets praised to fight knowing hes wasting your money.Look at him he talks like a sissy, next he will move up to children like the other mike..What's with the biting the glove thing was mike hungry? Headbutts,trying to break arm,the guys makes boxing look bad and his race! But the best part is,the nobody white irshman gets to brag how he's a legend killer and the first white boy to take out the ironman and retire him! I bet he had wood all night!

gjohnson5 said:
Roberto Duran said "no mas"
perhaps
and correct me if I'm wrong
but Duran only pulled that stunt once
it was his last fight

4everhung said:
another bookie KIA

This bookie will never die :)

But Tyson did cost me LOTS of karma...stupid bastard.

Top Bottom