Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson just quit

lol Im not calling him a pansy for wanting to be a missionairy, Im calling him one for quitting tonight

and its funny cuz he is clinacally insane and more likely to eat those people then help then ;)

Eringobraugh said:
Hell yeah, 18,000k payday for the both us,

Round6
Tyson comes out swinging. Again, McBride ties him up, and Tyson is warned as McBride winces while holding his left arm. Tyson receives a two-point deduction for an intentional head butt that opens a cut over McBride's left eye. The fight becomes spirited as Tyson is fighting with a deduction and is at risk of losing the round. McBride gamely stands tall. Tyson lands with a right, but McBride counters with a flurry. McBride leans on Tyson to the point where Tyson falls to the floor, but it is not scored a knockdown as the round ends.
ESPN.com scores it: McBride 9-8

Tyson quits on his stool before the seventh round begins. McBride wins by TKO.

man you need to let me ride your coattails dude. pm a bro next time.

spongebob said:
man you need to let me ride your coattails dude. pm a bro next time.

Yeah, well I split my Baseball games, Ill pick up another 1500k in a few minutes when the chisox game is over. Detroit consistently screws me over when I bet against them, three times now lol.
I have 5k on the San Antonio game tomorrow so if they win Ill be up to 37000k. Thats a nice total since I got all of that in a month after I donated all of my karma away a few weeks ago.
Yesterday I missed out on a 10000k giveaway from 4everhung, was working all day and didnt get to it, damn.

edit, screwed, chisox let two runs go in the bottom of the ninth, thats 4k total loss on baseball today, grr, I need San antonio to beat Detroit tomorrow

Last edited:
Eringobraugh said:
Yeah, well I split my Baseball games, Ill pick up another 1500k in a few minutes when the chisox game is over. Detroit consistently screws me over when I bet against them, three times now lol.
I have 5k on the San Antonio game tomorrow so if they win Ill be up to 37000k. Thats a nice total since I got all of that in a month after I donated all of my karma away a few weeks ago.
Yesterday I missed out on a 10000k giveaway from 4everhung, was working all day and didnt get to it, damn.

edit, screwed, chisox let two runs go in the bottom of the ninth, thats 4k total loss on baseball today, grr, I need San antonio to beat Detroit tomorrow
giveaway my ass
san diego had runners on 2nd and third when the batter lined sharpy to center
took an exceptional catch to preserve the victory
I may have lost 60000K,but I just as easily could have won
I'm up about 30-35K today

4everhung said:
giveaway my ass
san diego had runners on 2nd and third when the batter lined sharpy to center
took an exceptional catch to preserve the victory
I may have lost 60000K,but I just as easily could have won
I'm up about 30-35K today

lol, I wouldnt have bet against San Diego on that so I was like shit, doesnt matter. I gave you 4k today anyways on my shitty bets. I never do well in baseball.

Top Bottom