Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson just quit

spongebob said:
he never had heart, he had hand speed and knockout power.

show me one fight where he ever had heart, where he was getting his ass kicked and he turned it around. never.

ali, frasier, foreman, thats heart. frasier getting up six times against foreman. ali coming back and knocking out foreman in africa. thats heart.

When he lost to Buster Dougless... He took his ass kickin like a man

gjohnson5 said:
When he lost to Buster Dougless... He took his ass kickin like a man

thats not my question. when did he ever come back from getting his ass kicked and win the fight? im mean really getting his ass kicked. never.

how do you take an ass whoopin like a man? he got his ass whooped, what was so manly about getting knocked out? its not like he stayed in there for all 12 rounds. he did last for ten, ill give him that much.

the man has no heart.

spongebob said:
thats not my question. when did he ever come back from getting his ass kicked and win the fight? im mean really getting his ass kicked. never.

how do you take an ass whoopin like a man? he got his ass whooped, what was so manly about getting knocked out? its not like he stayed in there for all 12 rounds. he did last for ten, ill give him that much.

the man has no heart.

Not quitting... Losing to a better person does take heart

gjohnson5 said:
Not quitting... Losing to a better person does take heart

not quitting??? uhmmm yea he didnt quit because douglas knocked him out. its not like he was in the fight for his life and kept getting up again again.

try watching ali, frasier, foreman, your idea of having heart might change.

gjohnson5 said:
Tyson has tapped out before??

In Duran's case I can kinda understand saying "no mas" to Sugar Ray Leonard.
Tyson tapped out to Kevin Mcbride???
Tyson "tapped out" long before tonight

s w o l e said:
I bought 40k worth...I'm not about to be in the negative. Who do I look like, chase152?
I didn't see that in the karma store
explain...

Top Bottom