Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson - "I will kill Lewis"

KA-Bar you may be right.

Looks like Tyson is trying a page out of Ali's book - a bunch brash statements that he'd BETTER back up. I wonder how Lewis will take it.

If Tyson ever got the fire back that Douglas knocked out of him, then I wouldn't even question it. But I doubt he does.

Well look at Tyson of old when he was great? Did he talk shit? No. He was quiet while the other guy talked and Tyson just knocked him out when they got to the ring? No he is the one talking shit while Lewis is quiet. And Tyson is no Ali.

Drizzt said:
I seen eariler someone called his wins over "feather fisted" Donovan Razor Ruddock nothing to brag about. Well you can no longer participate in boxing discussions you fucking moron Ruddock had/has one of the most feared left hooks in the game it comes almost totally from the side and can KNOCK mother fuckers out with one punch. I don't know why people who know NOTHING about a subject even get into the discussion. Anyway like I have always said and will continue until june 8th when its reality TYSON IN 3. I will be the first to post after the fight I think the title will be TYSON DESTROYS LEWIS LIKE I TOLD YOU NUGGAS.

Drizz

lmao.

The Nature Boy said:

:D

I wish Tyson would have won though, then at least i wouldn't have had to watch him plead to Lewis for a re-match. That was very sad to watch and I feel a bit sorry for Tyson.

nevertoobig said:

:D

I wish Tyson would have won though, then at least i wouldn't have had to watch him plead to Lewis for a re-match. That was very sad to watch and I feel a bit sorry for Tyson.

read the transcript......some people might blame it on the medication, i think its partly that and partly 'cos he realises he's in the twilight of his career and has has little to show for it

nevertoobig said:

That was very sad to watch and I feel a bit sorry for Tyson.

I never thought I'd feel that way but I did. it's like seeing king king dead at the end of the movie. he looked pathetic, a shell of his big bad former self.

The Nature Boy said:

I never thought I'd feel that way but I did. it's like seeing king king dead at the end of the movie. he looked pathetic, a shell of his big bad former self.

it made me want to fuck him until he loves me

Top Bottom