Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson - "I will kill Lewis"

Crazier said:
[B
Corholio. You sound like an ass when you make that kind of statement. Tyson, ear-biter, rapist, whatever the case, will go down in history as one of the greatest boxers of all time.
I'm pretty he'd look like this... $ $
)
<>
-- [/B]

Back the bus Susan... Why do I sound like an ass?? Because Tyson has not proven anytime within the last 10 years that he has his heart in boxing. If you think that he does You are living in a fantasy world.

Can Tyson win. Yes. I stated why. Maybe you should be more concerned with UNDERSTANDING a post rather than calling the author an ass.

Tyson will go down in history as a great fighter.

HE will also go down as the biggest waste of God-given talent ever seen in the ring.

If that is being an ass - sorry.

Some things are true whehter you believe them or not.

Let's be honest. Who the hell has Tyson beat since he's been released? No one except a bunch of bums. McNeely? Frank Bruno? Buster Mathis? Please. I won't get into the fixed thing because I don't have too.

He's faced a top level fighter, Holyfield twice, and got beat twice. And if Lewis comes in prepared he will handle Tyson because he is a comparable to Holyfield except he's bigger, stronger and younger. Tyson has a puncher's chance since still has power and Lewis has a suspect chin but a puncher's chance is all he has. This is not the same Tyson from 1991. He was no head movement, sorry defense, and doesn't even work the body anymore. He's just a head hunter now.

Tyson's chance to go down as one of the greatest fighter of all time has long gone. No one who is a true fight fan or sport historian could even suggest something so ridiculas as Tyson being one of the greast of all time. I agree with Cornholio. Tyson will go down as a great fighter. He was the youngest heavyweight champ ever. And he will alway be a great waste of talent. He could have been the greatest.

Last edited:
The Whole F/N Show said:
Let's be honest. Who the hell has Tyson beat since he's been released? No one except a bunch of bums. McNeely? Frank Bruno? Buster Mathis? Please. I won't get into the fixed thing because I don't have too.

bro, youve gone to far. Peter McNeeley? A bum? You can make fun of me, my family, even my country. But don't you dare make fun of the Hurricane!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

check out these nasty skanks mcneeley is posing with. lol

Cornholio said:

Back the bus Susan... Why do I sound like an ass?? Because Tyson has not proven anytime within the last 10 years that he has his heart in boxing. If you think that he does You are living in a fantasy world.

Can Tyson win. Yes. I stated why. Maybe you should be more concerned with UNDERSTANDING a post rather than calling the author an ass.

Tyson will go down in history as a great fighter.

HE will also go down as the biggest waste of God-given talent ever seen in the ring.

If that is being an ass - sorry.

Some things are true whehter you believe them or not.

Damn Corn. Don't take things so damn literal over a chatboard. Sounds like you got pretty worked up. My point in calling you an ass was the fact that people need to seperate his boxing abilities from his personal life. Do I like him? No. He's fucking good though. He always has been. I am simply stating, because I UNDERSTAND him, I realize that while he may be a royal dick... that doesn't mean that he hasn't gone into the ring and royally fucked people up. Some in 13 seconds.

The Whole F/N Show... Holyfield definately fought Tyson well. I'll never say Holyfield isn't a good fighter... however, he wouldn't knock Tyson out, he couldn't knock Tyson out, he may win because a qualification... and that's the only way I forsee Lewis having a chance to win as well.

If y'allz don't think so... let's put some money on the 18th day of June. :)
--

Crazier said:
"My main objective is to be professional, but to kill him," Tyson said.

This dude sounds pissed. :D

Corholio. You sound like an ass when you make that kind of statement. Tyson, ear-biter, rapist, whatever the case, will go down in history as one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Also... he isgoing to kill Lewis.

If you were to be able to take a real good look at Lewis' eyes... I'm pretty he'd look like this... $ $
)
<>
--

you are demented if you really think that.. after lewis wins you will never hear about tyson again, unless its about his arrests.

crazier, he WAS fucking good.. key-word= was. he could have been the best but... well, everyone knows. except you i guess.

SERIOUSLY, I like lewis and I believe he is a good fighter, probably one of the best, but Tyson has a bag full of CHEQUE DROPS and AMMONIA STRIPS under his belt!!!!!!! hah hahahaha

Top Bottom