Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson - "I will kill Lewis"

rushx79 said:

you are demented if you really think that.. after lewis wins you will never hear about tyson again, unless its about his arrests.

Evander Holyfield doesn't agree with you:

http:\\icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0200sport/0610boxing/page.cfm?objectid=11841045&method=full&siteid=50061

I agree with Cornholio on this one, if Lewis keeps Tyson away with the jab then he'll win either on points or by KO/TKO.

If Tyson gets past the jab then he should knock Lewis out.

This is all assuming Tyson doesn't self destruct though.

Last edited:
nevertoobig said:

Evander Holyfield doesn't agree with you:

http:\\icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0200sport/0610boxing/page.cfm?objectid=11841045&method=full&siteid=50061

I agree with Cornholio on this one, if Lewis keeps Tyson away with the jab then he'll win either on points or by KO/TKO.

If Tyson gets past the jab then he should knock Lewis out.

This is all assuming Tyson doesn't self destruct though.

Agreed.

I f Tyson can keep cool and be willing to trade one punch and catch two in an attempt to get inside, Tyson will knock him out.

Sounds like Tysons training is pretty intense too, 6 times a week, 3 times a day, for two hours at a time...running 6 miles a day.

Dont know about Lewis, his camp are keeping quiet.

Anyway, the fight's gonna be about $55 on HBO, not sure what it will be in the UK.

I seen eariler someone called his wins over "feather fisted" Donovan Razor Ruddock nothing to brag about. Well you can no longer participate in boxing discussions you fucking moron Ruddock had/has one of the most feared left hooks in the game it comes almost totally from the side and can KNOCK mother fuckers out with one punch. I don't know why people who know NOTHING about a subject even get into the discussion. Anyway like I have always said and will continue until june 8th when its reality TYSON IN 3. I will be the first to post after the fight I think the title will be TYSON DESTROYS LEWIS LIKE I TOLD YOU NUGGAS.

Drizz

Drizzt said:
I seen eariler someone called his wins over "feather fisted" Donovan Razor Ruddock nothing to brag about. Well you can no longer participate in boxing discussions you fucking moron Ruddock had/has one of the most feared left hooks in the game it comes almost totally from the side and can KNOCK mother fuckers out with one punch. I don't know why people who know NOTHING about a subject even get into the discussion. Anyway like I have always said and will continue until june 8th when its reality TYSON IN 3. I will be the first to post after the fight I think the title will be TYSON DESTROYS LEWIS LIKE I TOLD YOU NUGGAS.

Drizz

razor ruddock was a long time ago. before buster, before going to jail, before biting ears off, before peter mcneeley.

Aryan_Soldat stated Douglas was a club fighter. Absolutely untrue. Buster Douglas fought anybody who amounted to shit. He earned the fight and title, at least on that night. I think Tysons best bet will be head movement. If he can move like Kevin Rooney and Ronnie Lott worked with him, the jabs will be ineffective and he'll destroy lewis. If not, he will be jabbed to the unemployment line. I'll buy it but wouldn't trust either enough to bet on it. They'll both show to fight but who will train more effectively?

Cornholio said:
I think the reference to ALi/Frazier is something to consider.

Tyson wins if:

HE gets inside

Lewis wins if:

His jab is effective

The fight comes down to Tyson's willingness to take the jab all night and I don't think he has the heart.

I totally agree with how the match could be won or lost, but to say mike tyson does not have heart is bullshit. ALL BOXERS HAVE HEART! its a fucking tough sport and you dont get to where that guy has got to with the place he came from all the shit hes been through without heart, disire and guts.
Say what you will about the 'person' he is, but as an athlete, he has nothing but my respect, very gifted.

Top Bottom