Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson - "I will kill Lewis"

Tyson is a has-been bum. Yes, he will always have devastating, one-punch knock out power but lets look at his fights since 1990.

-1990 KO'd by Buster DOuglas. Douglas was/is a .500 club fighter.

-1991 Tyson fought two contested fights against Donovon Ruddock that both went the distance. Ruddock was known as a feather-fisted heavyweight, yet he neutralized much of Tyson's offense.

-1995 Pete McNeely; FIX

-1996 Bruce Seldon: FIX

-1996: Frank Bruno: OVer the hill Bruno gets KO'd by Tyson

-1996: Buster Mathis JR: An obese Mathis is KO'd in RD 3

-1996: Tyson is KO'd by Holyfield

-1997: Tyson fouls out to avoid losing to Holyfield for a second time.

-1999: Frans Botha: Tyson is behind on points and taking serious punishment when he lands a devastating uppercut.

-1999: Orlin Norris: FIX

-2000: Brian Nielsen: A 240lb Tyson fails to drop untested, out of shape, feather fisted challenger.

Face it guys, Tyson has not been a championship calibre fighter in 14 years. It is pathetic that the Heavyweight championship is still being disputed by the guys who came of age in the '84 Olympics. Tyson is a side show. He doesn't deserve a title shot.

ALSO:
Lewis destroyed David Tua, a very Tysonesque fighter. Something to consider.

AS

I think the reference to ALi/Frazier is something to consider.

Tyson wins if:

HE gets inside

Lewis wins if:

His jab is effective

The fight comes down to Tyson's willingness to take the jab all night and I don't think he has the heart.

I don't want to hear anything about Peter Mcneeley and fixing fights. If he really wanted to, he could have put Tyson in his "Cocoon Of Horror"!!!

Cornholio said:
I think the reference to ALi/Frazier is something to consider.

maybe on contrasting styles, but that's it. Ali and Frazier were at the peaks of their careers, Lewis and Tyson..... I don't know where they are.

"My main objective is to be professional, but to kill him," Tyson said.

This dude sounds pissed. :D

Corholio. You sound like an ass when you make that kind of statement. Tyson, ear-biter, rapist, whatever the case, will go down in history as one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Also... he isgoing to kill Lewis.

If you were to be able to take a real good look at Lewis' eyes... I'm pretty he'd look like this... $ $
)
<>
--

Top Bottom