Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tower Of Babel

OK FIRST OF ALL LITTLE GUY YES I'M SURE YOUR LITTLE, I NEVER SAID I WAS A CHRISTIAN OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELIGION DID I? I DON'T REMEMBER THAT I ALSO DON'T THINK YOU WOULD EVER EVER WANT TO MEET WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME I AM VERY VERY UNCHRISTIAN LIKE. THIRDLY I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ANY WAR YOU FOUGHT IN DORK HEAD YOUR ON A FUCKIN COMPUTER AND ITS ALWAYS EASY TO TALK BIG WHEN YOUR ON A COMPUTER. DBOLER WHEN DID I TELL YOU MY RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT YOU SHOULD CALL ME A HYPOCRITE I DID'NT SAY ANYTHING YOU JUST PRESUMED I WAS GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START MAKING ENEMIES.

WIDELAT said:
OK FIRST OF ALL LITTLE GUY YES I'M SURE YOUR LITTLE, I NEVER SAID I WAS A CHRISTIAN OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELIGION DID I? I DON'T REMEMBER THAT I ALSO DON'T THINK YOU WOULD EVER EVER WANT TO MEET WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME I AM VERY VERY UNCHRISTIAN LIKE. THIRDLY I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ANY WAR YOU FOUGHT IN DORK HEAD YOUR ON A FUCKIN COMPUTER AND ITS ALWAYS EASY TO TALK BIG WHEN YOUR ON A COMPUTER. DBOLER WHEN DID I TELL YOU MY RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT YOU SHOULD CALL ME A HYPOCRITE I DID'NT SAY ANYTHING YOU JUST PRESUMED I WAS GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START MAKING ENEMIES.

me big, you little. you no say bad things to me. i hurt you.

Dude, you need to take that corncob out your ass. Second, I am by no means little, and thirdly for not being christian like then why are you so pissed off because I wrote down something I once read and did not want to turn this into a religious discussion which would lose the original intent of the post. It was an observation I made. Yes I am behind a computer right now, but I can be at your place in about 6 hours.

Stop yelling, calm down, take your daily prozac and lets try this one again.

MoneyBags said:
jesus was black. they found a trail of fried chicken bones and empty 40 ounce bottles on the very path he is said to have taken.
LMFAO!!!! sorry, I need to spread my karma before I can hit you again, but I will!!!!

WIDELAT said:
YOU USED A HISTORY BOOK YOU DORK HEAD?

MAN HOW OLD ARE YOU KID.

WELL THAT HISTORY BOOK, WOULD THAT BE THE BIBLE DUMB ASS?

WELL IF IT IS WHICH IT IS, THAT IS GODS WORD, AND WAS INSPIRED BY HIM SO IT IS SAID I GUESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DEFINITION FOR IT, ANYWAY I'M NOT ON A HIGH HORSE I JUST THINK HYPOCRITES ARE IDIOTS. I COULD CARE LESS REALLY WHAT YOU DO WITH KARMA COCK WEED. MAYBE I'LL GRACE YOUR POST WITH MY PRESENCE SOME OTHER TIME FRIEND LATER DORK HEAD HA HA HA HA DORK HEAD WHAT THE FUCK.
"Dork head?" "Cock weed?" What are you, like 12?
What exactly is your point other than you are a 12 year-old trying to argue with men?
Chesty's post was basically explaining that there might be more than a personal moral outrage behind his belief that ENGLISH is and should remain the ONLY "official" language in this country. For the purpose of COMMUNICATION, not isolation. It was clearly based not on the "word of G-d", but on the bible. You come on here all caps, tring to copy our friend SB, and proceed to level baseless and uneducated judgements on him. You have definitely brought some bad karma on your buttocks, young man. If it's a spanking you'd like, you've come to the right place.

actually, Chesty - the more interesting issue is if indeed that we are reaching a state where most of the world speaks english as the "interenational" language, many large nations act as a group, science is often transnational - thing is that GOD said "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them." that is pretty amazing - now we are seeming to accompish or going toward achievements that would seem liek magic only 100 years ago (DNA, gene splicing, atomic, biocomputers, nano particals, quantum physics, etc) the question is how long will God allow this round to continue if it was not to his purpose before and how would he accomplish it - Doubt it would be something like you suggested, chesty (tho I do believe also that Eng, should be required in the US) but likely to be much bigger in impact.

Top Bottom