Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time for an EAGLES THREAD

Rams have learned to win ugly....not just when all offensive systems are 'go' and they're lighting up their opponents. This makes them far more dangerous than they used to be.

Becoming said:

Just cause I said they suck does not mean I don't watch everytime a game is on, or go to games when I can, or that I don't root for them, or that I am not a big fan...

just stating a fact.... (they suck)

I blame kordell and that wimp of a coach...
I think Grossman is gonna start next year. Not sure what's gonna happen with Jauron though.

fistfullofsteel said:
Nobody comes to the Legend known as Madbomber31 when it comes to making thread about the Iggles.

LOL I see you beat me to it. I'll die if the iggles win and he reappears. THat's if he hasn't reappeared already

onerepmaximum said:
I think Grossman is gonna start next year. Not sure what's gonna happen with Jauron though.

Grossman = Second coming of the Punky QB (I like that dude-he has got an arm) - I would have let him start all year.... Hire back Ditka, get the A train on track, and re-sign the fridge and they will be contenders....

Sucked when Colvin went to NE....

Becoming said:

Grossman = Second coming of the Punky QB (I like that dude-he has got an arm) - I would have let him start all year.... Hire back Ditka, get the A train on track, and re-sign the fridge and they will be contenders....

Sucked when Colvin went to NE....
Best advice yet.

Top Bottom