Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tim Donaghy says refs fixed playoffs...

13065517_l.jpg

JarHed said:

I like how the NBA is back-peddling and doing damage control.

Unscrupulous practices in the major leagues by owners and league execs, is the 800lb gorilla no one likes to talk about during playoffs. Or at least anyone who values working again in the industry.

NASCAR should take some lessons here in their failing attempt to make Danica into a star. I'm sure they're panicking about her shitty ass performances. Or WTA and their hot tennis player Anna who accomplished dick. One only has to look at the olympics to see how even huge governments will go out of their ways to make their heroes win.

This ref was stupid. Mainly because he has no idea who's he's pissed off, people who will make damn sure his life is shitty from hereon. Some things "you just don't talk about".

r

Last edited:
He's claiming refs "kept games close" so they could go to game 7.

That I wouldn't doubt. You wouldn't have to "fix" the game either -- just pay the refs per game during the playoffs and they should be able to figure-out the benefits of a 7-game series versus a 4-game series.

seaking420 said:
I wonder sometimes if professional games are fixed......i dont think so and hope they're not

Teams and Leagues are owned by corporate america. Corporate America executives never do anything shady. :)

For 99.9999% of people out there - this is a non-issue though.

r

Top Bottom