Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Vick says he would like a pet dog

some things you shouldn't get a second chance on IMHO...this being one of them. And prison in no fucking way "reforms" people.
then why not just line up everyone who's ever committed a crime and put one in their head.. if there is no reform they must be useless to society.

Here's the thing, information (requested by media personnel) under the Freedom of information Act revealed Vick, personally, hanged or drowned 7 dogs. Total animal deaths were only estimated, and those estimates were in the hundreds. This definitely shows systematic, and institutionalized, abuse.
Would somebody please explain why HANGING or DROWNING would be euthanasia of choice? Are you telling me they didn't know someone who owned a gun? They couldn't get a bottle of animal anesthetic? WTF is the thinking here? I'm not being a screaming female, I can understand that if you're going to have dogs fighting, you're eventually going to need to put some down. However, hanging the poor bastards, especially those pitbulls with their thick necks, just sounds like unabashed cruelty for its own sake.

the REAL american pitbull terrier is a dog which was a product of mixing breeds to find the perfect bull baiting dog. Once that was illegal, putting two dogs in the box became the big trend. It was a way to keep the "gameness" in the breed and rule out the currs. But that was all about the dogs. The breed is based off of having a dog who is fearless and who is structured to do well in a fight, to not fear or back down, even when facing death. It's not legal to game test dogs anymore, since 1976 actually, but like I said before that was about the dogs. Losers and currs were taken out of breeding programs and killed. I DO NOT CONDONE FIGHTING DOGS- BUT LETS NOT DENY THE ORIGINS OF THE TRUE BREED.

With that said, Michael Vick was not about the DOGS, he was about all the other bullshit going on in his ring, THATS why he got the time. you're right, murderers often get less then 2 years. I know people who have only served 11 months (after being put on parole) for murder. But murder is not organized crime. It's not usually planned out (that would be a longer sentence) and its not that complex of a crime. Organizing a gambling ring at the expense of dogs, which I bet not even 50% of them trace back to original bloodlines, is a lot more complex then offing ONE person because of a personal dispute.

How the fuck do you compare organized crime to murder? LOL ... Ridiculous. Blame the media for what gets put on the news. The media blows everything out of proportion anyway. THe man did a 2 year bid. So fucking what. How much money went into that operation? Takes a big man to kill a dog right? LOL.... (hope you guys catch the sarcasm there).. IMO he was given a second chance being allowed to play in the NFL after being nothing but a thug, albeit one who is nationally televised every sunday throwing pigskin. I'd say being able to bank right out of prison is a pretty nice second chance.

Its a shame what happened to Vick, any other joe off the street wouldn't have gotten two years. There are murders who don't even get two years.

I can't stand people who treat their dogs as if they're an actual human. What he did was wrong but he got screwed.

Nah bro he didnt get screwed. Anyone with a drug ring, a gambling ring, etc is gonna do time. It wasnt about the dogs. They were the victims, but animal brutality happens all the time. Every day. Probably on your block.

As I said, I work my dogs, they don't get treated like HUMANS, im not a fat old lady who coddles my anklebiters, but they get treated fairly. If you have to beat on a dog it shows what a coward you are. And you say he got screwed, well yeah there's murderers out there but murderers dont get to come back and play in the NFL..... LMAO

...just sounds like unabashed cruelty for its own sake.

Agreed. As RW said, he's a thug.

Yes, agree with Southern Comfort, Vick's indictment and conviction really wasn't about animal cruelty. Referring back to Digi's statement in regards to redneck rings...they (hillbillies) would still be sitting in prison on racketeering charges, not the lesser charge of *dog-fighting*.

Nah bro he didnt get screwed. Anyone with a drug ring, a gambling ring, etc is gonna do time. It wasnt about the dogs. They were the victims, but animal brutality happens all the time. Every day. Probably on your block.

As I said, I work my dogs, they don't get treated like HUMANS, im not a fat old lady who coddles my anklebiters, but they get treated fairly. If you have to beat on a dog it shows what a coward you are. And you say he got screwed, well yeah there's murderers out there but murderers dont get to come back and play in the NFL..... LMAO

I assume you don't want much football. There are quite a few murderers who play(ed) in the NFL.

I think he should get some pet roosters.

2834305343_4dbbf7fff7.jpg

Top Bottom