Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tim Donaghy says refs fixed playoffs...

Do you suck dicks, soldier?

nah, the play-offs weren't fixed. I know better. There's not one guy in that game that isn't trying to kick ass on the other guy and take the championship.

And of course he has to name a team currently playing in the finals for maximum effect.....SHOCKED.

dabuffguy said:
Do you suck dicks, soldier?

nah, the play-offs weren't fixed. I know better. There's not one guy in that game that isn't trying to kick ass on the other guy and take the championship.

To answer your question...NO! Second it's MARINE, not soldier (there is a difference) :)

As far as the playoffs being fixed, who really knows. What would Donaghy gain by saying that? Maybe he's trying to bring the whole league down with him, or at least tarnish it? It's all speculation.

JarHed said:
To answer your question...NO! Second it's MARINE, not soldier (there is a difference) :)

As far as the playoffs being fixed, who really knows. What would Donaghy gain by saying that? Maybe he's trying to bring the whole league down with him, or at least tarnish it? It's all speculation.

They aren't fixed. guaranteed. I played in professional sports and not one nigguh o cracka lettin another win any games if they can help it.

Top Bottom