Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thoughts on farmers markets?

Pqoaw

so I was driving down the road the other day to get to the lake to enjoy the weekend and I passed by a farmer’s market which is open every Sunday in the middle of the day.
I haven’t been there yet but I’m curious to try it this Sunday
none of the guys that I listen to on nutrition ever mentioned these farmers markets are these a gimmick or are they actually a good place where you can pick up Quality Meats and fruits and vegetables?

so I was driving down the road the other day to get to the lake to enjoy the weekend and I passed by a farmer’s market which is open every Sunday in the middle of the day.
I haven’t been there yet but I’m curious to try it this Sunday
none of the guys that I listen to on nutrition ever mentioned these farmers markets are these a gimmick or are they actually a good place where you can pick up Quality Meats and fruits and vegetables?
you can buy natty veggies there i would get it if you can at the farmers market

and they are mostly gimmicks at least in America

you'll find low quality fruits and vegetables there the best places to get high quality would be either going to a local Farm directly or going to a place like Whole Foods which has high quality produce

a lot of times it's just cheap produce shipped in from other countries

I bought a lot of rotten things from farmers markets

you can go check it out and take some pictures and show us

Top Bottom