Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

think Big Ben did it?

Absolutely not. This chick is a whack job, and a known "stretcher of the truth." A civil case? Come on.

but i also heard on espn by the legal analyst that since the incident happened a year ago that there is no evidence left to tell the true story and that most likely ben would lose the case.. whats yalls take on that?

but i also heard on espn by the legal analyst that since the incident happened a year ago that there is no evidence left to tell the true story and that most likely ben would lose the case.. whats yalls take on that?

The opposite. Lack of evidence helps HIM, not her.

I'm sure it's b.s., BUT, this is america, and she does have the right to bring it up "IF" true. I normally would say throw the case out, but it should still be looked into

Whiskey

something about the way he was denying this just struck me as wrong. I dunno....it's impossible to say. If the broad in question is a known bullshitter than who knows. It seems odd to bring this up a year later when it's pretty much a he said she said case, and that helps him. So unless something comes out later, this looks like it won't go far. Seems odd. On both sides.

no....fuckin bitch is a straight liar.

waits a year to file a civil case ONLY?

If she was a real rape victim she would have filed a criminal complaint. but she knows she'd go to jail for filing a false police report/false arrest

fuckin leaches. she even put a monetary number on it.
coincidently as she was "having money problems" lol

big ben is not a rapist

Andrea_McNulty1.jpg

Andrea_McNulty2(1).jpg

amd_mcnulty.jpg

no....fuckin bitch is a straight liar.

waits a year to file a civil case ONLY?

If she was a real rape victim she would have filed a criminal complaint. but she knows she'd go to jail for filing a false police report/false arrest

fuckin leaches. she even put a monetary number on it.
coincidently as she was "having money problems" lol

big ben is not a rapist

yeah sucks for him but he will prob pay her off just to make it go away

Top Bottom