Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

bluepeter said:
Kobe Bryant is overrated.
Blood, check out how shitty the team is playing with out him. How do you call that overrated? He just needs to learn how to make the players around him better, instead of just focusing on his own offense.

SoreArms said:
Blood, check out how shitty the team is playing with out him. How do you call that overrated? He just needs to learn how to make the players around him better, instead of just focusing on his own offense.
Sure, thats what he needs to do, but will he do it? He's a selfish, me first type player, and I dont see that changing.
In other news, I'm going to see the Supe's beat up on the Hornets tonight!

SoreArms said:

Their record isn't that different with him out than it was with him in. Anyway, he's an excellent player, just not nearly as good as people have been saying over the past few years. The presence of Shaq made him look a lot better than he was.

I mean, people have been saying there's a valid Jordan comparison and that's complete BS.

ChewYxRage said:
I hope not. I want my man Phil to coach a better quality team than the lakers.

I just had the arguement the other day with my coworker that if Phil took the Knicks job he would have the chance to cement his legacy. I don't give a shit how many rings he has, let him do it without Kobe, Shaq, Michael, Scottie.

Any formula 1 fan here ?

SoreArms said:
Phil Jackson is rumored to be returning to the Lakers

I sure hope so because they are simply horrible right now
Phil Jackson is a horrible coach

Top Bottom