Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

SoreArms

OK, so this thread will be like an ESPN news center. Anyone can chime in at any time and talk about any sports news, rumor, trade, etc... going on. As long as it's sports related you can talk about it here. You don't even have to follow suit with whatever the person on top of you posted, you can talk about something totally different as long as it's about sports.

I think that Kobe has found out that there were some good and important aspect of Phil Jacksons triangle, which he didn't like so much while Jackson was there. I think Jackson could do something with the current team. Mihm is a solid center in the making, he needs some good mentoring and farming. Atkins and Odom are good, they just need to be placed in the proper roles which Rudy T did not seem to be able to do. And Kobe is Kobe, center the offense around him and the teams a winner.

What are your Superbowl predictions?

personally, I don't care, I just need the ending numbers to be 3 and 4 on every and any quarter.

SoreArms said:
What are your Superbowl predictions?

personally, I don't care, I just need the ending numbers to be 3 and 4 on every and any quarter.
I wanted Phili to win, just so the Pats wouldn't tie the Cowboys record of 3 out of 4 Super Bowls.

Cowboys were terrible this year and I don't even think we get a Top 10 pick in next year's draft. Anyone heard any rumors on what we will be doing with Testaverde?

bran987 said:
I wanted Phili to win, just so the Pats wouldn't tie the Cowboys record of 3 out of 4 Super Bowls.

Cowboys were terrible this year and I don't even think we get a Top 10 pick in next year's draft. Anyone heard any rumors on what we will be doing with Testaverde?
i think the old cowboy teams would of handled the pats teams very easily

Top Bottom