Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

GB is a joke and the Jets will exploit them big time!!!

My Eagles are gonna pull it off this weekend because even though Collins is on fire lately it always takes the Eagles D to bring him back to earth. Even if the Eagles lose they'll still take homefield because GB is just that bad and cannot beat the Jets.

MB, last week i was in Philly for business and met Joe Banner...really nice guy and the brains behind this superb team...he was giving me some weird looks and no wonder i was acting like a crazed fan...

okay okay i can see u all need an education.

if the pack makes the super bowl their corners would get torched by pitt's receivers. Anybody with a semblance of a brain can see that. the pack cannot beat pitt. you all had better pray to meet someone else in the super bowl.

The only AFC team who could beat pitt in the playoffs would be tenessee. I doubt that will happen considering kordell practically rallied the troops to victory in that game.

pitt is a warm weather team this year. tommy throws way better when he is basking in the sun. when tommy is accurate, opponents have a real problem. i think pitt will be able to beat any afc west opponent on the road because of this. if they play an afc east team, the patriots will cause problems, but miami plays like crap on the road, and if miami plays pitt at home their secondary will get smoked because of the above. anyway, i am rambling. this is all you need to know:

steelerscatalog_1716_868690

fuck that cure.. i want to see a statement today.. i want an ass kicking!!!!

as for mcnabb, he's pushed himself and they say h e is now AHEAD of schedule!!! he'll be starting in the playoffs.. and i'm fuckin giddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, i shall wear my white dawkins jersey in honor of brian... who by the way, may just kill shockey... i cant fuckin wait!!! jeremy better not "trip"...

oh, and if anyone goes after dawk, you better believe the eagles will absolutely kill them right then and there.

and to all you fucks who put down philly fans cuz they cheer injuries... guess what? EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TEAM'S FANS CHEER INJURIES!!! watch a god damn game sometime and stop reading the paper the day after, come to your own decisions not ones that have been given to you...

the vet shall be closed with one hell of a party in 3 weeks.

oh ya... as for tampa... haaahahahahahahahahahahahaha... can we PLEASE PLAY THEM??? PLEASE? i mean, thats a fuckin cake walk..... again.

I dont know if Philly could handle the BUCS high powered offense. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that offense is a joke. I dont care how good your Def is, you have to put points on the board to win, especially in the playoffs. The BUCS know they cant beat philly.

giants 10 eagles 7 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go get em Pack

Liftbig said:
giants 10 eagles 7 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

go get em Pack

hey dude, you live in ohio..... who's laughing now?

madbomber31 said:

hey dude, you live in ohio..... who's laughing now?

ouch.....that cuts right to the bone. :bawling:

actually i never liked the pro teams in ohio. when i was born the bengals sucked, and low and behold, nothing has changed.

here ill give you some karma since you were able to read my location and post it in the same day.

Top Bottom