Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

The Grinch01 said:
Us Eagles fans have no problem with us maybe seeing the Bucs in the Playoff's, yes they are a good defensive team, But we have there number. Plus they would have to come to the vet!!

Nobody wants to Play us at the VET!!Especially since this is it's last year! We will host the NFC Championship game and we will WIN!

McNabb will be back! The type of person he is there is no way he would be able to sit back and watch this team go thru the Playoff's without him!!!

The type of person he is has nothing to do with his medical report. What is the prognosis from the doctors as to when he will return?

And, the vet is a piece of shit, people don't want to play there because of that crappy turf that tears up knees and ankles. That and you guys do have some crazy ass fans, booing Santa Claus and cheering Michael Irvin's neck injury, that's a tough group.

Let's not forget trying to nock the guy off the tight rope when he was walking across the top of the Vet with No net, and also the video of our Gov. Rendell throwing a snowball at the Dallas Cowboys(now thats a FAN) The vet is a piece of Shit that is true,but it's home!

As for Ncnabb he up on his feet working out he throwing balls in practice and moving around, the Eagled will have a first round BYE so that should give him about 3 more weeks befor he is back in a game situation. When I bring up the type of player he is what I mean is he'll bust his ass to get back! It won't be good enough to be on the sidelines and watch he wants to lead the charge and with dtermination their is no doubt he won't make it happen..

Cool.

Isn't the Vet the only stadium with a judge and court at the stadium to hand out fines, penalties etc.?

I hope McNabb makes it back for the playoffs for you guys, good luck bro.

gotta like the Eagles as they keep winning while down to their third QB

I don't even know what this thread is about all I know is Sailor_Girl started it and I had to mess up her avatar for the 5th time.

The eagels are the odds on favorite to win the whole thing, but they are going to have a lot of trouble getting there. Green Bay is gonna give em hell, and Frisco is not going to be a push over either.

NE better not let Miami and the freak, Ricky Williams, into the playoffs..especially if the Raiders lose...

The saints suck..so Im pissed...

go Philly. fuck Tampa and Green Bay

Top Bottom