Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

If NY beats the Eagles and The Pack wins then Home field is the Packs and they will win the NFC.

If the Eagles beat the Giants the will win the NFC.

If the Raiders, Titans or Colts make to the superbowl one of them will win.

WODIN said:

If the Eagles beat the Giants the will win the NFC.

If the Raiders, Titans or Colts make to the superbowl one of them will win.

The Eagles WILL beat the Giants, and the Raiders will fall apart in the playoffs, unless they get Deion :rolleyes:, the titans are a fluke and dont have enough talent to get to the Super Bowl, and the Colts have no running game and their D couldnt stop a highschool football team.

Themachine01 said:

The Eagles WILL beat the Giants, and the Raiders will fall apart in the playoffs, unless they get Deion :rolleyes:, the titans are a fluke and dont have enough talent to get to the Super Bowl, and the Colts have no running game and their D couldnt stop a highschool football team.

Deion will not be playing for the Raiders, San Diego claimed him off of waivers effectively blocking any chance of him playing this year. Also, is it just me or does anyone else remember Deion's last year for the Redskins where he was average at best? Don't get me wrong, Deion is a hall of famer and one of the best cover corners, if not the best, in the history of the league but his time has passed by.

Playoffs are wide open and should be great to watch.

notoriousQQ said:

Deion will not be playing for the Raiders, San Diego claimed him off of waivers effectively blocking any chance of him playing this year. Also, is it just me or does anyone else remember Deion's last year for the Redskins where he was average at best? Don't get me wrong, Deion is a hall of famer and one of the best cover corners, if not the best, in the history of the league but his time has passed by.

Playoffs are wide open and should be great to watch.

True, Deion is a great coverage cornerback. But he can not make a tackle to save his ass. Do y'all remember that superbowl against the Steelers, when he ran away from Bam Morris?

GREEN BAY all the way....:dance2:

I have my long underwear, hiking boots and hand warmers ready to go to the playoff game, just waiting on the date and the opponent. And I already got a seat reserved at Sidelines, for the Tailgate party :) ( I love that bar!!)

toga22 said:
GREEN BAY all the way....:dance2:

I have my long underwear, hiking boots and hand warmers ready to go to the playoff game, just waiting on the date and the opponent. And I already got a seat reserved at Sidelines, for the Tailgate party :) ( I love that bar!!)

i hop a big meteator crashes into lambbone field and kills everyone. I also hop that when this happens people in mn can hear the screams and wails of the blazing drunken rednecks. I would like that.

I hate team sports.

muhahahhaha woohoo I am hijacking your football posts. fkle;wajglka sgkl;dsa gldka;g dlask gd;slakj gldsakj gdlask;j gd;alsk gas;lj gdaslgkjdas lgkadjsg dl;askj gads;lgkj asdgl;kjdas lk muhahahah!!!!

That is all.

-Warik

Top Bottom