Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Packers are SO gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

fuck the eagles, good luck counting on an endagered species to win it. :D

seriously they are a good team, but Mcnabb needs to play for them to have a shot.

GO PACK ;)

fuck the eagles???? dude, fuck the pack!!! and i'm not even gonna say they are a good team.. fuck them, flat out...

nfc north = minny (who played fucking awful most of the season), detroit ( a simple fucking joke) and chicago (are you fucking kidding me???) atlanta would be 12-3 in that fucking division.

i dont even need to say it but i will...

GO BIRDS!!!!

favre will hve no where to go with the ball against the Eagles secondary and if he does get a pass to land in his recievers arms B. Dawkins will be there waiting to lay the hit, good luck holding on the ball Driver. When he realizes there is no where to throw the ball he will face to face with big Hugh or Cory Simon and Darwin Walker.

GO BIRDS!

All of you who think you KNOW about Football need to listen to the MADBOMBER a little bit more!! I'm man is only preaching the TRUTH! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!! The MADBOMBER should give a schedule of when he's holding class!!! Liftbig keep your mouth shut since you don't understand taht the Eagles are on a mission and not even loosing an ALL-Star QB like McNabb can slow them down!!!!

Hopefullly the Eagles and the Bucs will get to toe up again in the playoffs, that should be one hell of a game, two incredible defenses getting after it.

And, what are the possibilities of McNabb being back?

Us Eagles fans have no problem with us maybe seeing the Bucs in the Playoff's, yes they are a good defensive team, But we have there number. Plus they would have to come to the vet!!

Nobody wants to Play us at the VET!!Especially since this is it's last year! We will host the NFC Championship game and we will WIN!

Us Eagles fans have no problem with us maybe seeing the Bucs in the Playoff's, yes they are a good defensive team, But we have there number. Plus they would have to come to the vet!!

Nobody wants to Play us at the VET!!Especially since this is it's last year! We will host the NFC Championship game and we will WIN!

McNabb will be back! The type of person he is there is no way he would be able to sit back and watch this team go thru the Playoff's without him!!!

Top Bottom