Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*****The Official Pats will go 16-0 Thread.. Mark it Down

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
K

Kano

I beleive they will go 16-0. Tom brady will not let this team lose. The steelers have the best chance to beat them but they wont.. Just you all wait and see..

kano said:
I beleive they will go 16-0. Tom brady will not let this team lose. The steelers have the best chance to beat them but they wont.. Just you all wait and see..

OK I'm in. Here's what I say. Mark it down. IF, the Pats are undefeated when they host Pittsburgh, the Steelers will beat them. I just think they matchup very well against the Patriots. Tom Brady has ALL DAY long to throw so far this year, but that will not happen vs Blitzburgh.
There is some good news for Pats fans in this scenario. If the Steelers beat them and ruin their hopes of going undefeated, they will get revenge in the playoffs.
...on the other foot, if the Pats beat the Steelers December 6th, watch out in the playoffs. Which one do you prefer Pat fan? 16-0 but lose in the AFC Championship, or 15-1 and go to the Big Dance???????????????? What say you?

Top Bottom