Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The N.O. Saints are awesome! I love everybody!

ItalianMuscle27 said:
If you are a better, that game was the lock of the year.. You knew damn well NewOrleans was going to win that one!

I've been a Saints fan my whole life and to tell you the truth I didn't think they'd win.

Even at 3-0 I still think they're a mediocre team playing over their heads. The new coach, Sean Payton, has down an excellent job of play calling utilizing his team's talents.

PICK3 said:
I've been a Saints fan my whole life and to tell you the truth I didn't think they'd win.

Even at 3-0 I still think they're a mediocre team playing over their heads. The new coach, Sean Payton, has down an excellent job of play calling utilizing his team's talents.
what I noticed the most in that game is the saints looked fast as fuck.they were there on everyplay in scounds shutting it down.it was amazing to wach it was like the game was goning in fast forword or something.never seen the saints move so fast.they have a dame good speedy defance.

PICK3 said:

Since acquiring drew and reggie, I think they are way above average..I think they will go far this year! The double reverse was awesome..

The Saints kicked ass last night. I had the chills watching that game. I have never seen them look so good!

GO SAINTS!!!!

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Since acquiring drew and reggie, I think they are way above average..I think they will go far this year! The double reverse was awesome..

It was just a reverse, there is no such thing as a "double reverse" what most people call a "reverse" is actually an end-around. What most people call a double-reverse is actually a regular 'ol reverse.

patsfan1379 said:
It was just a reverse, there is no such thing as a "double reverse" what most people call a "reverse" is actually an end-around. What most people call a double-reverse is actually a regular 'ol reverse.

Thanks for the football lesson

;)

Top Bottom