Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The future of space travel may be closer than we think...

Are you telling me we still havent been able to back engineer UFOs and have to rely on the russkies?

The Russians just aren't as suppressional to their public as we are.Not to mention,we aren't rumored to be the only country in possession of those crafts,if there's any ring of truth to the stories.

The funny thing is the most gifted Relativity Physicists haven't even figured out how gravity actually works. By that I mean what transmits the force of gravity.

Yet, we are supposed to believe that Boeing and a Russian have figured out anti gravity even though we don't know what gravity really is?

It is just a form of magnetic waves that react to the earths magnetic field. Hardly anti gravity.

There goes the Security Clearence! It was there and then "Poof" it was gone! Thank God for knew Skunkworks!

The funny thing is the most gifted Relativity Physicists haven't even figured out how gravity actually works. By that I mean what transmits the force of gravity.

Yet, we are supposed to believe that Boeing and a Russian have figured out anti gravity even though we don't know what gravity really is?

It is just a form of magnetic waves that react to the earths magnetic field. Hardly anti gravity.

We're still not sure how electricity works at the atomic level, but we sure figured out how to manipulate it...

Personally I can't wait until we have Phaser like weapons. That will be the day when today's bullets will be instantly obsolete...

F117A Active Stealth said:

We're still not sure how electricity works at the atomic level, but we sure figured out how to manipulate it...

Personally I can't wait until we have Phaser like weapons. That will be the day when today's bullets will be instantly obsolete...

ever heard of electron bro? proton maybe?

Top Bottom