Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The father who beat a man to death during sons hockey game- RyanH, others

Warik and RyanH said:
I will now present you with Warik's Universal Law of Murder.

Warik's Universal Law of Murder
Any human being who unjustifiably kills another human being should be put to death at the executioner's earliest convenience.

Our jails are inhospitable and the wages earned by federal prisoners are far too low. The plaintiff hurled a racial slur as well during the heat of battle. The aggressor/defendant deserves 1 million for emotional suffering and 1 million for slander/libel.
RyanH

ok the man whom he killed swung first and has done jail time...self defense sure he deserves jail time but not much

Warik said:
I will now present you with Warik's Universal Law of Murder.

Read carefully, now, this may blow some of your minds - especially those of who you may have voted for Mr. Gore a year ago.

Here goes...

Warik's Universal Law of Murder
Any human being who unjustifiably kills another human being should be put to death at the executioner's earliest convenience.

-Warik

What if you walked in on a man who was raping your mother, or hurting your child? Is it then justifiable?

The defendant's side is that he told Costin [sp?] about the cheap shots the kids were delivering. Costin replied "Thats what hockey is". <From a player's perspective, mine, its not. I'd rather knock someone's head off legit, then cheap shot him> Junta said it wasn't, and then Costin got in his face and they grappled. Costin then ended up on the ground, and used his skates to kick Junta.

They cut to commercial, and the class got to work.

Maximum available penalty.

We have laws, they should be followed. We have consequences, use them to their extent and you will see less crime. Stop letting criminals out early. Use prisoners as subsidized labor, utilize skilled prisoners.

Chain Gangs. Street Cleaners. Plumbers.

White collar, blue collar. Use 'em all.

It keeps them busy. Keeps their skillsets up to date and sharp. Probably gives them a better chance to find a real job when/if they get out.

The murderer did not belong on the ice period, if he didnt like the way the coach was teaching these kids then call your boys off the ice and go the fuck home, you dont trespass then proceed to beat a man to death while a bunch of young and now traumatized kids watch.

I say stick this 270 pound bag of attitude and puss in a wood chipper feet first so he doesn't do it again.

brainiac said:
My prediction- FOUND GUILTY, 10 yrs, poss parole in 4.

But I hope they make an example out of him and give him at least 20...but its sad when you think of all the kids-the real victims in this

PsychoSkitz said:
Does the father who beat another man to death during a hockey game deserve to go to jail, get the death penalty or neither?

Argument 1: He should face minimal jail time. He isn't really a threat to anyone. He's a man who lost his temper and went a little too far.

We've all done it before.

So you've gotten mad and beaten another man to death :confused:

can you imagine....

either one of the men's children that have to testify. how awful would it be to have to testify about a man beating your father to death right in front of you. the kids were only 12. when you are 12 your dad is your hero. you think he is invincible.

the kids are the victims of that trial.

Top Bottom