Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The father who beat a man to death during sons hockey game- RyanH, others

PsychoSkitz

Does the father who beat another man to death during a hockey game deserve to go to jail, get the death penalty or neither?

Argument 1: He should face minimal jail time. He isn't really a threat to anyone. He's a man who lost his temper and went a little too far. We've all done it before.

Argument 2: If he lost his temper like that and went off like that once, who is to say who won't do it again and endanger or possibly end someone elses life?

If I was on the jury I'd actually agree with argument A.

Any other opinions?

RyanH should be ANTI-argument B.

He should fry. Period! Sorry sack of shit. Better yet, put him and Andrea Yates in the same chair.

WODIN said:
He should fry. Period! Sorry sack of shit. Better yet, put him and Andrea Yates in the same chair.

HOLY SHIT!!! WE AGREE!!!!!

He's a big dude...how big was the guy he killed? That will weigh with the jury. I think he is going down. Watching it on cnn right now.

well I keep hearing conflicting stories about this incident. His son claims he hit the man 2 or 3 times. Other witnesses claimed he hit the man 6 or 7 times. Either way he was attacked first. I think he should have to do lots of community service, he should have to act as a caretaker for the dead mans gravesite, and I'm sure he'll be paying out of his ass for a wrongful death suit or someshit.

If he's human at all, I think having to live with the thought that he killed someones dad is pretty much punishment enough. I'm sure he never meant to do that.

Then again I just saw what the dude liooks like and I'm sure this isn't the first time he's beaten the shit out of someone. He has that asshole look to him.

This is a touchy case that requires a lot of detail to come to a proper punishment. As brainiac said, he was a big dude, I haven't seen the other guy either... has anyone??? That definately impacts the case. Also, did he beat him down, then continue stomping on his head, or was it a few good punches, then a solid one that killed him... accidentaly? If so, manslaughter would be more accuracte than murder. Without more info, I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

This isn't a Yates case.
--

Crazier said:
This is a touchy case that requires a lot of detail to come to a proper punishment. As brainiac said, he was a big dude, I haven't seen the other guy either... has anyone??? That definately impacts the case. Also, did he beat him down, then continue stomping on his head, or was it a few good punches, then a solid one that killed him... accidentaly? If so, manslaughter would be more accuracte than murder. Without more info, I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

This isn't a Yates case.
--

I agree. Fights are never one-sided and information on this one is less than adequate to make a judgement IMO.

It's first degree murder just like any other homicide...I hate this "oh i acted in the moment" bullshit justification. You killed a man, you pay the price. Life in prison should be the most lenient sentence he gets. He cost some poor child his father, and justly so he should know that he caused his own son the same.

Top Bottom