Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Chargers fired Marty...

The_Clockwork said:
I liked marty. I've liked him clear back when he was with the chief's. Getting a new staff preseason is asking for disaster for next season. Takes awhile to mesh as a team, can't really be done in a couple months, but I guess we will see. LT did claim this year he wanted Marty, LT is worth a lot of money and I'm sure a lot of teams out there are willing to put it up for him

I like Marty too. Even when he was with the Chiefs. Met him at a friend's wedding and he was a great guy. He built and molded the team to a 14-2 season. The entire coaching staff is gone now. That is a recipe for disaster, I agree with you.
Don't know what LT's contract is like but it will be a challenge to hold onto him.

Damn. That was just wrong.

I bet they hire Jimmie Johnson as the head coach since he would give the team that immeadiate, been there done that, confidence factor, plus Johnson and Spanos are buds. BUDS!!!!

OHHH SHITTT! Someone owes me some K, I bet he would be fired.
First they let all the good assistants go, dumbshits.

All the coaches are gone and the GM is still there. Maybe it wasn't the coaches problems maybe it was the GM? He sounds like a dick

Top Bottom