Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Chargers fired Marty...

He took the team to 14-2 and happened to lose to a 3 time superbowl coach and QB/team. Thats a little harsh but if it was any other coach they wouldnt have fired him. Its not called Marty Ball for nothing.

wasn't it something about him and the GM?? Total bullshit by the way........he fucking built that team, and built one that could become a dynasty. Watch parcells pull a "phil jackson" and hop on the chargers bandwagon...... :rolleyes:

redsamurai said:
wasn't it something about him and the GM?? Total bullshit by the way........he fucking built that team, and built one that could become a dynasty. Watch parcells pull a "phil jackson" and hop on the chargers bandwagon...... :rolleyes:

Yeah the article said it was the gm that fired him because of the "exodus" of his assistants. He said he needs to build an enviornment that will bring a championship to S.D. and couldn't do that with Marty there.

Watch them go under 10 wins next season.

mountain muscle said:
Yeah the article said it was the gm that fired him because of the "exodus" of his assistants. He said he needs to build an enviornment that will bring a championship to S.D. and couldn't do that with Marty there.

Watch them go under 10 wins next season.

even though I like em........I hope they slide because of firing marty.

mountain muscle said:
I like L.T. and Marty. I hope they take a big shit next year too.

Fuck the chargers I am a Broncos Fan.

oh yeah....didn't you guys have a shot at LT?? sorry if that's digging the needle in...... :lmao:

Top Bottom