Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The boxing PPV tonight

AztecWarrior said:
We all know gayweather won't come back to fight the tornado. To scared. Have to give cotto credit. He fought Margarito when all the big tittle holders in the WW division wanted no part of him. Cotto fights the best boxers out there. Win or lose he's a true warrior. The tj tornado just has the style, endurance, the chin, and power to beat a man like Cotto. Margarito in boxing years is considered old. Took many shots to the head for yrs. He turned pro at 15. Just a young man fighting grown men. Wondering when is all this gonna catch up to him. He'll turn old right in front of us watch. Hope he's alright later in life.

I totally respect Cotto too. He is a true champion and IMO this loss can be avenged. The fact he stepped up says it all about his character. I hate the politics in boxing and how some fighters wiggle their way out of fights. Gayweather is the master of that. Cotto is always respectful too. We need more like him in boxing.

Army Vet said:
I totally respect Cotto too. He is a true champion and IMO this loss can be avenged. The fact he stepped up says it all about his character. I hate the politics in boxing and how some fighters wiggle their way out of fights. Gayweather is the master of that. Cotto is always respectful too. We need more like him in boxing.

I know. Boxing can get complicated. Any mainstream sport has it's own politics. Where ever big money is being made you better believe a lot of wrong things are happening. Nothing we can do about it. Just hope for more like Cotto in the sport. I curious to see if Margarito will stay true to his word of never ducking anyone and rematch Paul The Punisher Williams. I'm thinking he will. The fight needs to happen. Clottey will be taking notice as well. As for Cotto he might never be the same again. Many are ruined after such a beating. It's all mental now.

Beachboy6294 said:
That's cool bro I think youre one of the best beaners around!! lol j/j
How have you been?

Got that wedding out of the way dawg. Kinda seeing this girl but I don't think I want to go any further. Other then that, been training, going out, working, and cashing checks son. How about you?

Army Vet said:
Margarito is still young. He has taken a lot of punishment over the years though. Hopefully he will get some big $$$ fights, retire and enjoy his success and his health.

The only thing that pisses me off is Cotto lost and I think he was the only one Gayweather would come out of retirement to fight. I am not a Gayweather fan and I really wanted to see him fight Cotto/Williams/or Margarito and I think if Cotto won Gayweather may have come back to fight him.

It's too bad because I think gayweather has the skills to beat Margarito. His defense along the ropes is the best I've ever seen. He will also tie up Margarito in order to rest, which is something that Cotto didn't do. It's too bad he's too much of a pussy to fight Tony, or any other tough, big name guy. Therefore the next fights that I'd like to see are Margarito/Delahoya (big payday reward for Margarito) and Margarito/Williams II. I'd also like to see Cotto take a tune-up fights against pressure fighter in order for him to learn to deal with pressure. Cotto/Mayorga would be a good tuneup for Cotto before the rematch with Margarito. Unfortunately Cotto/Mayweather looks like it will never happen.

hawaiianflash said:
It's too bad because I think gayweather has the skills to beat Margarito. His defense along the ropes is the best I've ever seen. He will also tie up Margarito in order to rest, which is something that Cotto didn't do. It's too bad he's too much of a pussy to fight Tony, or any other tough, big name guy. Therefore the next fights that I'd like to see are Margarito/Delahoya (big payday reward for Margarito) and Margarito/Williams II. I'd also like to see Cotto take a tune-up fights against pressure fighter in order for him to learn to deal with pressure. Cotto/Mayorga would be a good tuneup for Cotto before the rematch with Margarito. Unfortunately Cotto/Mayweather looks like it will never happen.

Del la hoya wants an easy exit out of the boxing career. He's already made plans with pacman. I don't like it.

AztecWarrior said:
Got that wedding out of the way dawg. Kinda seeing this girl but I don't think I want to go any further. Other then that, been training, going out, working, and cashing checks son. How about you?
How was the wedding and reception? So you don't want to date her anymore, why? Just not what your looking for? I don't think I have time to date anyone right now with me working so much and hopefully getting my daughters back on my days off next month. I am thinking about letting two girls I know move in with me for 6 months til their place is done being remodeled. That should be pretty interesting and fun!!

Top Bottom