Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The boxing PPV tonight

Beachboy6294 said:
How was the wedding and reception? So you don't want to date her anymore, why? Just not what your looking for? I don't think I have time to date anyone right now with me working so much and hopefully getting my daughters back on my days off next month. I am thinking about letting two girls I know move in with me for 6 months til their place is done being remodeled. That should be pretty interesting and fun!!

I don't want to put the time in and I have other things I want to persue in my life. The wedding was nice. Got kinda drunk though so I don't remember much. All i know is his sister who has liked me forever was all over me. You know. LIke when girls get all touchy feely and shit. She was all over my nuts.

AztecWarrior said:
I don't want to put the time in and I have other things I want to persue in my life. The wedding was nice. Got kinda drunk though so I don't remember much. All i know is his sister who has liked me forever was all over me. You know. LIke when girls get all touchy feely and shit. She was all over my nuts.
Females tend to do that at wedding receptions and that's why I love them!! They all get so horny and turned on from weddings and wine!! lol

Top Bottom