Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The boxing PPV tonight

Army Vet said:
good fights! Cotto was dethroned!

He broke him competely. Margarito has a chin like no other. Those are the ones that are scary and get into your head. So big for a WW lb. class. The man is alpha male x 100.

In general, pro boxers are more physically talented athletes than MMA fighters. A boxer's skill set is much more specialized though.

I heard the Cotto-Margarito fight was very good. Apparently Margarito can take quite a beating and has the stamina to keep up his pace 12 rounds.

Fight of the Year so far. Cotto was shredding Margarito with beautiful counter punching in the first six rounds. However, he did absolutely no body work and couldn't slow down the pressure from Margarito. Cotto was absolutely gassed at the end of the fight. There were at least two clear rounds where Cotto was hurt to the body and it seemed to weaken him a lot. Mad props to the Tijuana Terror... what a chin!

I am now a big fan of Margarito. The HBO special on him and Cotto was good too. Margarito's brother was killed in a robbery before Margarito won a title. Very touching.

Margarito has one of the best chins I have even seen.

A good reason Margarito was able to beat Cotto was he had him fighting backing up and applied a constant pressure. Cotto becomes a whole different fighter then. Great work. Gots one of the best chins ever.

hawaiianflash said:
Fight of the Year so far. Cotto was shredding Margarito with beautiful counter punching in the first six rounds. However, he did absolutely no body work and couldn't slow down the pressure from Margarito. Cotto was absolutely gassed at the end of the fight. There were at least two clear rounds where Cotto was hurt to the body and it seemed to weaken him a lot. Mad props to the Tijuana Terror... what a chin!

And the left punch to the body is Cotto's best weapon. He took that away with good defense and throwing endless punches throughout.

Top Bottom