Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the BENGALS truly are the worst franchise in football

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Kryp2o said:
As long as Mike Brown owns the team, the Bengals will suck.

Exactly, I hope NFL makes him hire a GM that will fire the entire fucking coaching staff from the water boy up. There is absolutely no excuse for a team to be this bad. They have & have had lots of tallent. I don;t like any of the QBs but, I agree that you give the ball to Akili & let him keep it for a while, at least half the season. This year is already down the drain, might as well start getting ready for next year. & to think I pay all that fucking money (taxes) for that overpriced un-deserved stadium. I am a long time fan of the Bengals as are most people around here but, you can only take so much. They should have let Mike Brown take his team to Cleveland when they had the chance!:mad:

HI- how can you grasp the nfl on the field if you are not on the field??? he's had 17 starts... manning got that in year one, guess what? 3-13!!!! hmmm, actually, if i am correct i think akili was 3-13 going into sundays game (horrible game at that).

see, my point is that when you draft someone that high and have 3 awful years after that... you had better give him EVERY CHANCE to become your starter. they wasted a draft pick, again...

i just dont understand it sometimes... the lions did this with andre ware and left the detroit fans to watch rodney fucking peete and erik kramer.... now, at least detroit had barry and was competitive... the bengals have corey and he is rotting there... there is a reason he explodes here and there but not on a regular basis... he is CONSTANTLY, more than any runner in football, THE MAIN GUY TO STOP... the team cant even spell pass let alone do it. akili smith needs 5 or 6 straight starts to see if he is improving at all.... to see what he actually can do... you cant measure a guy after one start and ONE WEEK with the first team offense (if you can call it that)>

They justify giving the ball to Kitna now by saying that he knows Bob Bratkowski's offense better than either Ferrotte or Akili. Smith just can't seem to grasp it for some reason. Sometimes I watch them & they look like the Keystone Kops running around out there....dropping passes, silly penalties, broken coverages, etc. After they lose the next couple of games (Indy & Pittsburgh), & I'm almost sure they will, I look for LeBeau's ass to be put on the chopping block.

ya, he'll be gone... its crazy in cinci... i just dont understand how you can make the same mistakes every year!!! and westbrook, god damn... BUY HIM SOME STICKEM!!!!!!!!!!awful.

madbomber31 said:
and westbrook, god damn... BUY HIM SOME STICKEM!!!!!!!!!!awful.

NO shit! How can you make it to NFL still not be able to catch a god damn football. I've seen fewer dropped passes in a peewee league. I truly Believe that Moeler's High school varsity team could give them a good fight. Remeber the crazy song they did a few years ago about them not being able to beat Moeler High, I believe the artist/song they sang along with was the one by the Vega guy.

Top Bottom