Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BCS fucked up again...

thewanderer690 said:
Yeah but then teams would still argue who the best 8 teams are and the number 9 team will bitch and say they got dicked over.

But there would never be a disputed champion or all the acrimony that goes on currently with this ridiculous system. Do you see it in college basketball? The odd time one or two teams bitch about not getting in but nothing like college football and there is never a disputed champion. Win or go home.

bluepeter said:
But there would never be a disputed champion or all the acrimony that goes on currently with this ridiculous system. Do you see it in college basketball? The odd time one or two teams bitch about not getting in but nothing like college football and there is never a disputed champion. Win or go home.

Yeah but 64 teams are in the tourney in basketball and plus you would have to win more games.

FreakMonster said:
Your kidding RIGHT? Gators were up 14-0 in the First Quarter. I didn't know Shockley was so good that he could play defense too!! :rolleyes:

Hell, first quarter doesn't mean smack...fresno state was up 14/0 to USC in eh first quarter too but look who came back to win....point is that had DJ been in the game and able to play the scoring percentage may have been a loit higher for GA....not to mention what was scored in the first quarter is not what the final scoere was....a win is a win and i give FL that, they won....jsut not on equal terms...LOL...Md-

redguru said:
I agree that FSU shouldn't be anywhere near the Orange Bowl. Maybe the Tidy Bowl in Flushings, NY.

they are the champ of their respected conference, like it or not tehy beat VA Tech when it counted. I hate FSU and expect them to get thumped in theior bowl game.

I am a Horns fan, have been for years ;) I want to play USC, and if we are the best team that day we will be champs. If not then USC may be one of the best NCAA Championship Dynasties of all time.

as you were

Top Bottom