Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BCS fucked up again...

This is why we so desperatly need a playoff. Why is that? All types of sports, pro's and college, have a playoff except for one. Division 1A football. WTF, me no understand :rolleyes: I like ND, but how do they get a BCS bowl by losing 2 games one of which wasn't even rancked(Mich. state). Same goes for the Ohio State Luckeyes. How the hell are they there every year?

sawastea said:
Thanks to USC they're not in it. It's good to be an independent some times, like ND. Again, the ONLY reason FSU is in it is b/c they won the ACC. They are not deserving. Mediocre team and it looks like a mediocre conference, at best. I think the Big East is horrendous. Maybe WVA is the 'team' but I wasn't thrilled watching them play this year. I think the USC/UT game will be fantastic.

It isn't that the ACC is a weak conference, just FSU's side of the bracket is a little weak. Va Tech, Miami, BC, Clemson, FSU, & GA Tech are all pretty good teams, I think tougher than what Texas faced this year. Face it the Longhorns had it pretty easy this year, Neb, Ok, & Ok state aren't what they used to be.

cranny said:
This is why we so desperatly need a playoff. Why is that? All types of sports, pro's and college, have a playoff except for one. Division 1A football. WTF, me no understand :rolleyes: I like ND, but how do they get a BCS bowl by losing 2 games one of which wasn't even rancked(Mich. state). Same goes for the Ohio State Luckeyes. How the hell are they there every year?
I agree that they need a playoff and I think they are working toward that albiet in their usual slow ass way. ND and the Bucks are there one, because they deserve to be and two, money money money. These BCS honks want these bowl games to be a big deal. ND quite possibly has the most fans of any NCAAF team out there and they are a big big story this yr. There's a shitload of people that will be tuning in to the Rosebowl and the Fiesta bowl. Money.

Playoffs with one game a week would take a long time to complete. Not to mention added injuries and fatigue.

Those are excellent matchups. If FSU can beat VT then they can bring it against Penn State.

Notre Dame vs. THE Ohio State University should be a terriffic game.

Top Bottom