Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BCS fucked up again...

alien amp pharm said:
Playoffs with one game a week would take a long time to complete. Not to mention added injuries and fatigue.
they do it in every other division with no problem
the ncaa sure had no problem adding a 12th game this year to peeps schedules
its all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and because of that they will never have a playoff

hamstershaver said:
they do it in every other division with no problem
the ncaa sure had no problem adding a 12th game this year to peeps schedules
its all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and because of that they will never have a playoff

I agree. Return the schedule to ten games, that will free up three weeks of playoffs or 8 seeds. You can use the major bowl houses for these games Orange, Fiesta, Rose, and possibly Cotton for these games. Anyone not involved can pair off in the other bowl facilities, according to poll ranking.

The Shadow said:
In all fairness...the reeason Ga was down in the polls was that the starting Qb was out against FLorida and wasnt 100% against Auburn....

I was hoping for a GA/VA Tech matchup

or a UGA/PSU

LOL...funny you mention that....I have been saying that all weekend long....I am a alumn from UGA '76 i have to say that DJ has been an exceptional part of their team ...his injury was a major blow at a crucial point in the season....there is no telling how things would have been had it not happened. Imagine, how clsoe was the FL game with out him....it should have been a blow out had he played...we'll never know....but i too was looking forward to a VT match up rather than WV....i expect this to be a dull game but none the less I have my tickets and will squeez into hte seets besides soem fat lady with a moomoo and a skinny kid with zits and a tank top.....GO Dawgs....M-

redguru said:
I agree. Return the schedule to ten games, that will free up three weeks of playoffs or 8 seeds. You can use the major bowl houses for these games Orange, Fiesta, Rose, and possibly Cotton for these games. Anyone not involved can pair off in the other bowl facilities, according to poll ranking.
that just makes too much sense for the ncaa

MdTNT said:
Imagine, how clsoe was the FL game with out him....it should have been a blow out had he played...we'll never know....but i too was looking forward to a VT match up rather than WV....i expect this to be a dull game but none the less I have my tickets and will squeez into hte seets besides soem fat lady with a moomoo and a skinny kid with zits and a tank top.....GO Dawgs....M-
Your kidding RIGHT? Gators were up 14-0 in the First Quarter. I didn't know Shockley was so good that he could play defense too!! :rolleyes:

redguru said:

Yeah but then teams would still argue who the best 8 teams are and the number 9 team will bitch and say they got dicked over.

Top Bottom