Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BCS fucked up again...

why does anyone care about the third - eighth place games?

saint808 said:
Who really knows what WVU can do? The big east is way and i mean WAY! down this year and they have to play their competition. They also were sposed to be rebuilding this year and have a true freshman at running back and QB. If anything gets them it will be inexperience. As far as FSU... well they are a much better team now but that doesn't excuse the 4... yep 4 games they lost while oregon sits in a non BCS vowl.

Thanks to USC they're not in it. It's good to be an independent some times, like ND. Again, the ONLY reason FSU is in it is b/c they won the ACC. They are not deserving. Mediocre team and it looks like a mediocre conference, at best. I think the Big East is horrendous. Maybe WVA is the 'team' but I wasn't thrilled watching them play this year. I think the USC/UT game will be fantastic.

MdTNT said:
now that is delightful, UT was out of the running after game two, UGA plays LSU and stomps the dog piss out of them ....oh wait wasn't LSU number 3 or 4.....so the BCS feels like they are right on the money?...WTF...how can they say that TX and USC are the best two teams when UGA who got bumped down to 15 comes up and beats the crp out of LSU....wonder?

In all fairness...the reeason Ga was down in the polls was that the starting Qb was out against FLorida and wasnt 100% against Auburn....

I was hoping for a GA/VA Tech matchup

or a UGA/PSU

MattTheSkywalker said:
why does anyone care about the third - eighth place games?
um because you can gamble on them
why do people care about duke vs wake forrest? syracuse vs rutgers?
because you can bet on the damn games
cmon matt you know better than that

hamstershaver said:
yeah much better than that little game in cali, who is it again?
oh yeah usc vs texas

I don't think it will be entertaining. I have a feeling TX is gonna get thier ass handed to them.

redguru said:
I don't think it will be entertaining. I have a feeling TX is gonna get thier ass handed to them.

I think, and this is SO cliche', that it can go either way and be close or a rout as well

bluepeter said:
Why does anyone care about college football period? It's a joke. Give me March Madness any day.

Football is a manly sport which is probably why you don't like it.

alien amp pharm said:
Football is a manly sport which is probably why you don't like it.

If by manly, you mean meathead, then you are correct. Takes 3 hours to play a game that has 15 minutes of actual playing time.

Top Bottom