Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 49ers are going to be SICK

swole

Their defense just got a lot better.

With Willis, it's a wrap.

Clements - shutdown

Moore and Willis in the middle - it's over

Now we need another dominating WR and it's DEFINITELY a wrap, so many more picks to go

NFC West champs

i hate the niners but i was thinkign the same thing. their defense got ridiculously better.

and if frank gore can hold up..watch out (guarantee you he gets injured. those knees are about as tough as a paper bag)

their WR's blow though.....and i'm not sold on alex smith at all.

post this in the fuckin draft thread why make a new fuckin thread

calveless wonder said:
i hate the niners but i was thinkign the same thing. their defense got ridiculously better.

and if frank gore can hold up..watch out (guarantee you he gets injured. those knees are about as tough as a paper bag)

their WR's blow though.....and i'm not sold on alex smith at all.

knees tough as PAPER?? bwhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i guess 1,500 rushing yards and 45% of a total offensive production and 16 solid games = weak knees

not to mention for the first time in about 3 years he has a chance to train 100% healthy for an offseason

the patriots have nobody WR's...alex smith's system doesn't need a big timer like Chad Johnson or Owens, he needs speed

and they have it with lelie, battle...granted they need another wr...they'll draft a few

Wootoom said:
post this in the fuckin draft thread why make a new fuckin thread

if the wings just drafted a sick defensive dude you'd be pumped too

so fuck off before i put barbed wire around your next and spin it at .5 RPM's until you die a slow, painful, blood-drowning death

swole said:
if the wings just drafted a sick defensive dude you'd be pumped too

so fuck off before i put barbed wire around your next and spin it at .5 RPM's until you die a slow, painful, blood-drowning death
lololol

swole said:
knees tough as PAPER?? bwhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i guess 1,500 rushing yards and 45% of a total offensive production and 16 solid games = weak knees

not to mention for the first time in about 3 years he has a chance to train 100% healthy for an offseason

the patriots have nobody WR's...alex smith's system doesn't need a big timer like Chad Johnson or Owens, he needs speed

and they have it with lelie, battle...granted they need another wr...they'll draft a few

oh yeah, because 1 season makes you a durable RB. brilliant

Top Bottom