Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank you brett farve

T88, I think they're cracking down on the bukkake threads. But while we're on the topic of bukkake, Brett Favre definitely deserves one from the team and coaching staff.

jenscats5 said:

I know, I know.........but I'm sticking to being a Washington (Dead) Skins fan cuz I've been a fan for years. We'll all just have to deal with each other anyway somehow. :D

OMG

If I wan't already engaged to Smurfy I would so pop the question right now.

see ya Favre and your "destiny"

i never bought that shit and never will

it all comes down to luck and who wants it the most

TheOak01 said:
Im wasnt even born until 84, /i think I have heard of the second guy,did he host american gladiators?

lol, 1984, I was starting my senior year in high school...holy shit.

And yes, Csonka co-hosted with Mike Adamle.

Csonka is a HOF running back who's best days were with the Dolphins, even with the undefeated 72 team. Pisarcik owns his own Real Estate firm here in NJ now.

pharmguy said:

Hey Giants fan guy,

How the hell is it that the NYG, with the one of the most talented teams in the NFL, offense, Defense, running you name it, Went 4-12? Kerry Collins? A bunch of lazy over paid has beens?

The NY Giants failed to account the importance of an O-line. Plagued with injuries and a wack ass coach who can't manage a game if his life depended on it lead to a big choke season, but gave us #4 pick in the Draft. :)

I root for almost any team that plays against the Iggles. They are filth and they never shut their stupid mouths off.

Collins does the same thing as Favre and throws passes that he has no business throwing, and it would be great if we can get Eli Manning somehow, but it isn't going to happen. Besides Collins is almost 31 years old and it's time to start breaking in a new QB.

I hope Coughlin has them crying for their mommies. They are too happy with themselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom