Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank you brett farve

tiger88 said:

u know there are like 20 + eagles fans here in elite :)

u better watch ur back
'

:)

I know, I know.........but I'm sticking to being a Washington (Dead) Skins fan cuz I've been a fan for years. We'll all just have to deal with each other anyway somehow. :D

fistfullofsteel said:
What a fucking asshole. He has no right to throw that ball. He threw it away like he wanted to get intercepted because he didn't feel like playing anymore. Time for the asswipe to retire.

Hey Giants fan guy,

How the hell is it that the NYG, with the one of the most talented teams in the NFL, offense, Defense, running you name it, Went 4-12? Kerry Collins? A bunch of lazy over paid has beens?

if it wasnt for farve the packers wouldnt be where they are now

i hate the man with a passion but thats the truth

if u want farve to retire and your a greenbay fan than u are an idiot

without farve the packers are mediocre at best

TheOak01 said:

that was the worst play ever

Obviously you've never seen clips of Joe Pisarcik handing off to Larry Csonka allowing the Eagles to score and advance to the playoffs.

Miracle at the Meadowlands....I still have nightmares of that.

Romo17 said:

Obviously you've never seen clips of Joe Pisarcik handing off to Larry Csonka allowing the Eagles to score and advance to the playoffs.

Miracle at the Meadowlands....I still have nightmares of that.

cant say I have saw that,what year? must have been a long time ago since I havent heard of those guys

Top Bottom