Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texting mind games

Holy fuck do we look like a bunch of hollywood studio execs you trying to pitch a fucking script to?

Holy fuck do we look like a bunch of hollywood studio execs you trying to pitch a fucking script to?

That one was already pitched, purchased, and made into a movie. My only part in it, was buying the DVD.

But I do have some great ideas for a pilot. Idiot servant aliens that are little people. They have watched Happy Days for the 20 years it took them to reach earth. They have no way back home. They talk like Fonzie. And have to adapt to living here. Let me know if you want the PDF.

That one was already pitched, purchased, and made into a movie. My only part in it, was buying the DVD.

But I do have some great ideas for a pilot. Idiot servant aliens that are little people. They have watched Happy Days for the 20 years it took them to reach earth. They have no way back home. They talk like Fonzie. And have to adapt to living here. Let me know if you want the PDF.

I want that shit leatherbound on the finest papyrus hand made paper goddam it

Top Bottom